Stage 7

Stage 7

Letting Go

In the past, everything about this place was their happy place. How ironic that at this moment this is where they are going to end their bond. It's hard but this is what's for the best, they need this for them to be at peace.

After Jimin and Jeongyeon's heart to heart talk, the two stayed silence, as they continue to reminisce about the past. The girl knows once they talk for another round, it will be there last and that would end everything.

Even though Jimin said that it was okay for Jeongyeon to feel that way, he couldn't let that go. He feels a pain in her heart with just the mere fact that Jeongyeon hated him.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon wanted to explain more, so she did

On the other hand, Jeongyeon wanted to explain more, so she did. For them to end it without feeling any remorse, she still needs to let him know about her true feelings.

"But oppa, you know what?" she started and rest her head to her knees while her fingers draw circles on the floor.

Jimin just look at her waiting for her to continue, "I can't stand the fact that I hated you." she smiled sadly.

"I also hated myself for it because I know you did nothing wrong." she continued.

"That's why I wanted to talk you immediately and came here, to clear the darkness in my heart

"That's why I wanted to talk you immediately and came here, to clear the darkness in my heart. But then I saw you, here" she languidly laugh.

"Funny isn't it? Maybe it's fate?" she joked and looked at Jimin who was also looking at her.

"You think?" she asked.

"Maybe?" then they both laugh at Jimin's response.

Jeongyeon stayed silent for a while then talked again, "It's because I don't want to stain the memories I have with you." she blurted and starting to tear up again but now, she's holding it.

The girl doesn't want to look weak again, that's why he looked up to her tears will not fall.

"I don't want those beautiful moments to be tainted by hate." Jeong honestly sated then immediately look at his way.