Stage 10

Stage 11

Loveline

Around the area of Pyeongchang, some of the famous artists of Korea are gathered for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Concert. And after a long, this is the first time that TWICE and BTS will be in the same stage again.

And during this time one person is also celebrating her birthday, Yoo Jeongyeon. The concert is coincidently this day, November 1 and would be Jimin and Jeongyeon first meeting after their confrontations. It's like faith is playing with them. 

The two have been very vocal to their feelings to the members about how both of them already moved on after their talk back then in the Han River. But TWICE and BTS members doubt it because it's not that easy to recover after that intense and emotional rainy night; it takes time. The two groups thought that Jimin and Jeongyeon were just confidently saying that because they haven't seen each other for so long.

That's why this day, both of the group will confirm it if Jimin and Jeongyeon are already okay interacting. Before the morning of their most anticipated day, BTS members had a group meeting tonight excluding Jimin on it. The guys did it on purpose to let Jimin sleep first before having a meeting in the living room.

"What can you say about it?" Namjoon asks their opinions.

"I think Jimin is already fine, tho I think Jeongyeon still somewhere in his heart," Jin spoke.

"Well, that's a fact already. The girl will never be gone, Jeongyeon has already a special spot in Jiminie's heart whatever circumstances they may have been." Tae has stated.

Yoongi is silent while he recollected his observation of Jimin these following months and share what he has seen, "Jimin is planning to get back to her if it's still possible."

All of there eyes widen in shock, "how can you say that?" Hoseok ask 

"I'm not dumb. It's was so obvious. He always on his phone secretly reading some stuff about TWICE." Yoongi confessed. 

"But the question is, does she still like Jimin?" Tae  states.

BTS looked at Tae ridiculously, "yah, it's impossible if Jeongyeon already got rid of her feelings that easily." Hobie stated then continued, "Pabo-ah? Aigoo."

Jungkook covered his mouth to stop himself from giggling, but V glared at the maknae when he accidentally spout what he was thinking, "that's why hyung doesn't have a girlfriend."

The hyung lines just shake their heads with what the maknaes are arguing about in this serious situation, "I don't think he'll succeed tho, just like last time. Knowing Jeongyeonie." RM commented.

Everyone look at RM as if they are all thinking the same thing. But Jin on the other hand just realized that what Suga said about Chimmy is going to happen.

"Is he really? Jin exaggeratedly shouted, "wah, Jimin is really imprudent, isn't he?" Jin kidded.

"Add being shameless too." Suga mouthed while he eats the food in the table.