Performance 4

Performace 4

Challenge

As days go by a lot of things started to change especially with Jimin. The indifferent boy in the past became open to everyone more than ever.

He became transparent and allowed his members to break the wall. They are finally opening up.

Everyone surrounding Jimin could see how happy he is. They don't know what's up, but it's a good advantage as Jimin improved a lot in his singing and dancing.

After the call he received from Jeongyeon that day, the two meet up because the girl is going to give him another set of bread and drinks.

They talk for a while then immediately leave as the girl have something came up.

Since that day they became much closer with each other as Jimin and Jeongyeon begin exchanging text and call once in a while.

In that short of time, they got to know each other; what their likes, dislikes, goals in life, behaviour. 

Although Jimin could still not broke into Jeongyeon, at least they are progressing. The girl is actually like a shell that is very hard to crack.

It's a Saturday evening in May, Jimin is just in their dorm resting as he just finished practicing even though it's their rest day.

The others went and enjoyed the day with their friends and family, while the others are just sleeping and the remaining just writing songs.

The guy is lazily staring outside through the window beside his bed.

"The moon is so beautiful," he mumbled as he waits for Jeongyeon's reply.

He invited Jeongyeon too hang out tomorrow, and he's just waiting for her approval. As if it was magic, he heard the beep of his phone meaning what he's waiting finally arrived.

But the disappointment in his eyes was evident the time he read the message on the screen.

"Yoo Jeongyeon: Sorry Jiminiee. I can't hang out with you tomorrow. Boy, you always invite the wrong time!" with a peace sign emoji.

 Boy, you always invite the wrong time!" with a peace sign emoji

This is the 3rd time he got rejected by her. The first time was after their meeting at the bus stop. The second one was in the middle of April, the time the cherry blossoms are in their full bloom. And now, this time.

She always reasoned out that she needs something to do or she's going to hang out with her friends.

Then another beep came, and Jeongyeon might have realized what Jimin is thinking at the moment.

"Yoo Jeongyeon: I'm really sorry. I know I've been rejecting for a while now, but I hope you understand as I was just busy with other things. Tomorrow's event is a really important event that I really need to attend to, I really really can't be away for that."