Chapter one ➳ Beginning

"This book is edited, so if you were reading this book before. I suggest you read again because a-lot
Has changed about it. Thanks for the patience"

This book is a work of fiction;
Any place, character, stories and events are fictitious.

˗ˏˋ ➳ ˎˊ˗

the saddest thing about love is that not only it cannot last forever, but the heartbreak is soon forgotten. 

Chapter one Beginning

˗ˏˋHAN AREUMˎˊ˗

I tucked my hair at the back of my ears as I continue to listen to the discussion. I usually put it on a knot since its very vexatious. it always get in the way, but Taehyung said i look more ravishing with my brown hair down.

Taehyung is my boyfriend, he is the exact definition of absolute. His blonde dyed hair, those kissable soft lips that every woman want a taste. And those brown eyes that if you stare you'll drown. Perfection.

Furthermore he doesn't care about looks, if he does then he wouldn't be dating the campus nerd would he? We started dating last week, he asked me the question and I definitely said yes. I liked him and he does too, my life is perfect because of that magnificent man.

Ms.Hwo fixed all her things. "That will be all dismissed" everyone hastily scram out of the class. I walked to Ms.hwo and help her carry some things. "Thanks areum you're an angel" i replied with a smile.

We reached the office and i drop her there, i then went to my locker. I fixed my books in the my locker. I dubiously gaze at the hallway and saw no one. I then saw two girls passing by looking at me mischievously. "Taehyung is wild in the canteen" She said to her friend but was still looking at me. And went that they vanished out of my sight.

Curiously filled me, It's like she's indirectly telling me to go to the canteen. My stomach then grumble. Maybe i'll ask Taehyung to treat me. As soon as i walk in the canteen i saw a crowd of people cheering clamorously and circling into something. I was curious so i pushed through the crowd.

"Guy's look it's the girlfriend" everyone's camera then flashed to me. But I didn't care about that, my attention was with two people sucking each others faces. It was the school queenka and my boyfriend.

When he saw me he pulled away, I anticipated him to look at me wretched. On the contrary, he was wearing a proud smug smile. I couldn't stand the sight of him so i shifted my attention to the girl. The school queenbe. Yerin, she looked dissatisfied. She saw me looking at her and her expression changed into a simper.

She teasingly wrapped her hands around Taehyungs shoulder. "I didn't know you share" She took a quick peck on his lips smirking afterwards.

"What is t-this" i tried to sound not so fragile. But failed when I stuttered. I was antsy to hear him say something but he didn't speak he simply stood there staring at me emotionless.

A promise is made to be broken, i guess they we're right. He promised me he changed and he wasn't the player that broke thousands of heart. What's worst is that he is looking at me right now like i'm nothing to him. And i guess it's true i was just a trash that he decided to throw away, Now that he doesn't need it.

"You're smart right, smart enough to know Taehyung is never gonna date someone like you?" It felt like my heart is being shattered into a thousand of pieces, because it's true. Why would he date someone like me when there's alot of girls lining up to him.

Taehyung finally decided to say something, "we're over areum, look at you. Do you live in the trash?" And i wish he didn't. Laughters echoed in the canteen. But I didn't really care. I could have forgiven Taehyung is he said a simple sorry. Stupid right. What can i say love really does make us fools.

A smile creep in my face, i shouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry. If he's better off without me out he's life. I will voluntarily step out. Because i'm also better off without him out of my life.

Everyone in the room stare at me with elicit shock. "Congratulations Taehyung, i wish you all the best" i walk forward them and Yerin hazardously stepped back. I lean my hands to shake her hands and she didn't take it so i grab it and shake it. I then walk closer to taehyung our face inches apart from each other, i lean in his ears.

'You're a player, nice to meet you i'm the coach' he flinch at my implicit respond. 

I left the school rapidly, and when i went inside my car tears cascade from my eyes. I dejectedly laugh, how can i be so unlucky when it comes to love. I quickly wiped away the tear.

"I need to bring the old me back"