Chapter ten ➳ sleepover

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

All that you are, is all that i'll ever need.
-Ed sheeran

Chapter ten ➳

˗ˏˋHAN AREUMˎˊ˗

We we're still kissing and i know none of us is not thinking of pulling away, and if it's possible i would stay in that position for the rest of my life. But then, i heard my phone ringing so i quickly pulled out of his grasp and gazed at my phone perplexity. It's my mom!

"H-hey mom, what is it?" I asked stuttering which I mentally face palmed myself for.

"W-well honey it's your Dad and my anniversary so if you don't mind, can you sleepover in your friends house?"  A stentorian laugh came out of my mouth. 

When i heard her cough I instantly put my serious face on even-though she couldn't see me. "Definitely Mom, enjoy the niighht- hello?" I laughed even callously. She ended the call, I assume out of embarrassment.

Taehyung that was leaning on the wall beautifully gazed at me baffle, he seemed curious. "What did she say?" I shook my head, refusing on sharing the conversation that i had with my mom. "You're selfish" he pouted.

"I don't sell fish?" I pointed out in a question manner, he just groan and i giggled. He looked so cute! Oh god why did you made this creature?

"Nevermind should i drive you home?" He asked, that reminds me. I need to text hyuna about me sleeping over her house. I look up at him and nodded my head avidly.

He held my waist softly leading me to his car, he is one sweet human. He opened the car for me and before going inside i smiled sweetly at him, he winked at me before going inside aswell. I swiped my phone opening it then i went to my contacts. There i saw hyuna so I texted her.

Me:
Hey, i'm sleeping over at yours.

Hyuna:
Omg, not today princessa.

Me:
Where should i sleep, in the street?

Hyuna:
Seems like a great idea, just no here. I have
my boi over tonight. Bye and ily 🤟

I didn't bother answering that i knew no matter how hard i try to persuade her she won't budged, i wash my hands over my face. Taehyung looked at me worried but he immediately gazed at the way, i then felt his hand on mind while his other hand is driving.  I chuckled at that, his multitasking isn't he.

"I've got nowhere to sleep, my parents are having a thingy" i said cringing at the end of the sentence just thinking about it.

"Then sleep at my home, my parents aren't home" he suggested and after he said that a dulcet smile appeared on my lips. I guess i'm not sleeping in the street. I kissed his cheeks gratefully.

He chuckled. "How much kiss would you give me if you stay at my house permanently?" I placed my finger at my chin pretending to think. He lightly smiled at my action.

I put my hands down and gazed at him. "Lots of kisses that you'll get tired of it" he shook his head, and i raise an eyebrow not understanding what it meant.

"I'll never get tired of your kisses, i would give up anything for it" i blushed after he said that, i think he saw it cause he chuckled then pinched my cheeks. Take note, while driving!

"If we die, i will kill you. I swear tae" i pointed out earnestly, he laughed loudly when he heard that. He thought i'm kidding? I am not, i swear to all my ancestors i will kill him if we die.

"How can you kill me if i'm already dead?" I coughed, I didn't think that far ahead.

I pouted crossing my arms i then looked at the window. "Whatever tae, just drive" be shrugged then continued driving. We then stopped at a huge gate the gate then opened, on its own. Technology.

He parked the car then we got out of the car, we went inside the house. I was greeted by the living room. "Honey, are you back home i saw the gate opening" a female voice said. Taehyung eyes winded. A middle aged woman then entered the living room.

"Mom, let me explain" She dropped the plate that she was holding, it shattered on the floor. She looked at me terrorized. What did i do?

"The day finally came, you made someone preggy?" I loud piercingly, but i immediately stopped and bowed at her to show some respect. I look at Taehyung who fave palming at her mothers sentence.

He looked embarrassed and i dont think he can even talk at this moment so i took the matter into my own hands and walk to her mom then held her arms. "I dont wanna say this but, your son force me" she gasp then looked at Taehyung. He gazed at me bewildered.

"I- I cannot believe this, Kim Taehyung did i not raise you well enough?" His mother squeeze my hands. "What do you want to do sweetie? I will support whatever it is" her sentence sounded so sincere that made me feel bad. So i shook my head then hug her tightly.

"I lied, i'm sorry. I just need a place to stay and  Taehyung offered his home. But if its a bother to you then i can go somewhere else" i pulled away from the hug and was shock when i saw his mother smiling.

"Taehyung, i like your girlfriend, and of course you can sleep here for tonight. But there is no extra room so can you share room with Taehyung?" I nodded my head shyly, i then saw his mother winking at Taehyung. I just ignored it. I should be thankful i'm not in the street right now.