Chapter six ➳ Hangout

˗ˏˋ ➳ ˎˊ˗

Chapter six Hangout

The minute you choose to do what you really wanna do, it's a different kind of life.

˗ˏˋHAN AREUMˎˊ˗

I woke up when i felt the sunlight hitting my face, i groan as i turn to the other side of the bed. My eyes then grew wide when i look at my alarm clock, i went to the bathroom and took a bath then went back to my room to look for clothes. I then heard my phone beeping so i look at it.

Mark: today is Saturday, wanna hangout with us?

Me: sure, i'll just stop by McDonalds to eat. 😊

He didn't reply after that, he knows me so well. He said i was too easy to read. i went to the bathroom and took a quick bath then went to my closet to grab some clothes

I drove to McDonalds then get in line, i saw the guy that was in-front of me was kinda familiar, he then messed up his hair persecuted

Tapping his shoulder he turn to me. "You look so hot when you do that, long time no see oppa. Missed me?" He shook his head and i touched my heart as if i was wounded.

Yoongi will never get out of the house, especially to buy some food he would rather deliver pizza. "You're  not Yoongi oppa. Your an alien" I then stared at him dubitable.

"Alien doesn't exist, not if you're talking about Taehyung" a gasp escape my mouth, i pouted glaring at him.

Change the topic Areum, or else he is gonna ask more about that cheater. "What are you doing here anyway?" He then notice that i was trying to change the subject so he just answered my question.

He took a deep breath. "Third-willing, why" i nodded my head. My eyes then snapped at him. I then recalled what he said. 'Third-willing, why?'  I realised what he said so i instantly mouthed a 'who' he look somewhere and i followed his gaze. The girl is beside a boy, i'm guessing his rival. I then started to wiggle my eyebrows.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw the girl looking so i wrapped my arms on his, he might get the idea that i'm flirting with him, my cousin! So i whispered in his hears. "She's watching, your crush" your future girlfriend. But let's not say that, he might get ahead of himself. Maybe i should help him, he did do me a favour of not telling the whole school he's my cousin.
"I've decided to help you since i'm nicely pretty, let's go" I knew he was gonna complaint so i hastily grab the tray and went to the table.

As soon as i reached the table the girl incontinently snapped at me. "What are you a waitress?" Rude much? Then a guy whispered something in her ears. It's Jackson. I glared at him and he secretly winked at me. The girl and Yoongi wasn't able to see it. He's trying to make Yoongi jealous!'

Then i'll make the girl Jealous. I look at the girl as if i was offended and whispered something in Yoongi's ear. He chuckled. "Why not say it aloud?" I just smiled at her i sit in-front of Jackson and Yoongi in-front of her.

I then finally decided to answer. "I rather not, by the way it's nice to meet you my name's Areum i'm Yoongis-" she promptly cutted my sentence, then smiled at me. But i knew it wasn't genuine.

"Honey, i'm not interested" after she said that she turn to Jackson, I crossed my arms looking at Yoongi, his got himself a sassy girlfriend.

Yoongi then joined into Jackson and that girls conversation. I decided to ignore it when i heard my stomach grumbling i stole Yoongi's food looking at my phone scrolling through my social media. Someone then message me.

Mark: hey, what is taking you so loooong.

Me: helping a friend.

I closed my phone and gazed at Yoongi who is fumingly staring at Jackson. I feel bad for this girl she got herself a possessive future boyfriend, i know Yoongi will get her though. Especially when he really want something he will work extremely hard. Yoongi look at me and i gave him the, 'get me out of here' look grab my hand and brought me to his car not before warning his girlfriend to go home early. My eyes winded. Are they living together?

"She was defiantly jealous" he looked at me dubiously, he knew that wasn't want i wanted to say. I shake his shoulder, i saw a simper across his face. 'They are living together!'  After we arrived at Marks house we went inside. I saw BTS and GOT7 sitting on the sofa in the living room. Mark was beside Taehyung so i had to sit beside Taehyung. The rest were on the floor because there is not enough space on the sofa.

Yawning, I lean my head on Mark. "Aw, my baby is sleepy" i nodded my head gazing up at him. He tapped my nose and look at the Television that was on Netflix while bts looking for a movie. "Where is Jackson?" Yugyeom asked no one in particular, Yoongi look at Yugyeom who questioned. The eagerness in his eyes is visible.

Jin-young decided to answer the question. "On the club near McDonalds with Eunseo" Yoongis friends stared at him atwitter. He run out of the room in a blistering pace.

Someone suddenly grab my head, and before i knew it i was leaning on Taehyungs head. I was about to get up but he held my waist and pulled me to him, he buried his face on the crock of my neck then bite it, i tried not to moan but failed cause when i felt his teeth against my skin i moaned loudly. He left a kiss mark. Damn you Kim taehyung.

Mark pushed me away from him and punched him in the face, he groaned at the pain. "I let you inside the house cause you told me you will never bother my girlfriend!" He screamed indignantly.

He stood up and gaze at me helplessly, "Aruem, let's talk please..." a blood cascade on his mouth and i gasp then nodded my head.

Taetae, just give up and love me instead.
I can't stand seeing you hurt!

Oh and btw, is it just me or it's a bad idea putting the scene of my other book here. Well, whatever. Let's worry about it some other time when i give a damn. 🙊😂