Chapter nine ➳ love

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

You can only be so strong for so long until you reach the point where you break. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.

Chapter nine love

˗ˏˋHAN AREUMˎˊ˗

Jungkook then looked at the girl confused. "Was she the girl Eiffel girl?" We all laughed at his crude remark. "She doesn't look french" I rolled my eyes when she ignored his crude remark and even flirted with him. Have a little respect or appreciation girl.

"Jungkook baby, she doesn't look french because she looks ugly!" It came out in my mouth without me thinking about it, or how to word can affect her but, she deserves it she is already with my man but still flirts with other guys. She crossed her arms and looked at Taehyung, she's asking him to protect her. A small smile plastered on my face when he ignored it. "Seems like your Prince Charming doesn't want to protect you, scram out of here whore" she deserves it, But still do i have the right to judge? Mark saw the i was disappointed with myself so he squeezed my hand.

My heart dropped when he shouted, "and what you're accepted but not her?!" After he said that he looked at me remorsefully. I'll show you how much of a whore i'am kim taehyung. When he was about to speak a guy suddenly appeared.

He walked to me and held my hand making me stand up, "Would you like to dance?" I giggled. He asked but he is already holding my hand.

"Sure thing handsome" i teasingly winked at him and he chuckled. We walk to the dance floor and started dancing to the beat. I felt Taehyung staring at us and i lean in the guys ear to whisper something. 'Can you help me make a certain guy Jealous?' He once again chuckled, then slightly nodding his head. He lean so close to my face only itches away before our lips touch, i can feel his breath!

Before i can say anything i felt someone pulled us apart, the guy looked angry and was about to punch him but Taehyung dodged it and smirked. "You better not touch my girl or else i will cut your fingers" then he punch the guy in the jaw, and he unconsciously dropped to the ground. He then pulled me into his arms.

"Sorry, i was jealous. I don't want anyone else touching you besides me.. sorry" i just stood there as he continuously whispered a 'sorry' in my ears.

"Hands off i have a boyfriend Mark, so he has the right to touch me" i heard him grinned when i said that, i pulled out of his hug and looked at him seriously. "He told you we weren't dating, did he?" He nodded his head happily and i turn to Mark who is surprisingly looking at me giving me a thumbs up.

A sigh escape my lips and decided to walk out of the club, he followed me and before i can completely get out of the club Taehyung pinned me to the wall and peck my lips.

"I really like you Areum, just please.. give me another chance if i did something you don't like then tell me and i'll leave you alone" he asked me desperately, i sigh as i gazed at his eyes. He looked really despondent. I slowly nodded i head.

He was about to kiss me put i put my hands on his lips, "No kisses!" He sighed, i giggle then kiss his lips his eyes winded about my abrupt action.

Taehyung smirk and lift me up, wrapping my legs on his waist. "You call that a kiss?" And before i can say anything he smashed his lips on mine, i smiled and responded to his sweet kisses. I love this feeling, it's love...