Chapter eight ➳ Again

˗ˏˋ ➳ ˎˊ˗

Chapter eight Again

I won't hurt you anymore was what he said before he hurt her once again.

˗ˏˋHAN AREUMˎˊ˗

After the talk with Mark we went back to the living room with the rest of the guys giving us a teasing smile. "Let's go to the club" Youngjae offered, i groan. Taehyung will be there. Mark looked at me queasy.

A smile creep my face. "Shall we go?" I'll show you Kim Taehyung who you just wasted eminently. I'll bring out the beast in you and you will no longer be able to resist me. Absolutely not when you made me fall for you. You will catch me when i fall kim taehyung.

Yugyeom coughed and it made me came back to reality. "She's creepy muttering like a crazy lady" i glared at him.

˗ˏˋKIM TAEHYUNGˎˊ˗

"Second chance is definitely not in your dictionary, should i just give up?" Instead of gazing at her, i look at the beautiful clouds. I saw in the corner of my eyes that she also gaze up in the clouds i took the chance to wipe away the tears that is tempting to fall.

She then turn to me seriously. "You shouldn't lay the responsibility of making a decision to others" i cackle when i heard that, she just smiled. "I don't think we can be something else besides friends" she finished and i nodded comprehending. She looked so cute when she's looking at me seriously, I couldn't take it i grab her chin leaning her forehead on mine closing my eyes. Maybe i still have an effect on you, a blush is enough to prove that you still like me Areum.

I felt her hands trembling so opened my eyes and saw that she was gauche. "Sorry for coming between you and Mark, i'll try my best to give up on you" she gaze up at me with an unreadable expression. I felt my eyes watering so i instantly turn around to walk away. I shouldn't be selfish, she's already happy in his arms this is the least i can do for breaking her heart.

When i walked in the living room a tear fell out of my eyes, good thing the guys were busy staring at the tv screen to even notice me. I immediately walked out of the house. I need to go to a club and get drunk. It's the only way to forget you Areum. When i enter the club i walked to the bar asking for a martini. The bartender gave it to me and i drink it in one gulp. I then felt someone sitting next to me i turn to look at the person.

"Hey there handsome" i ignored her. And ask for another drink, i then felt someone trailing their hands on my chest. I turn around and saw the girl beside me. "Names Mina, but you can call me yours" she said with a winked, i coughed as i yank her hands away. But she didn't stop.

I turn to her, "My name is Taehyung, and i'm taken i suggest you go before my girlfriend burn you alive"

she raise an eyebrow and stopped trailing her hands on my chest. "We can date secretly, better yet you can break up with your girlfriend" i hissed and pushed her away. I heard her angrily stomping her heels into the floor, then walking away.

The bartender gave me a smile and i raise an eyebrow questioning him. "Your girlfriend is lucky to have you, you're very loyal" i chuckled when i heard that. I shake my head at him as i drink my martini. I then grab my phone turning my seat to the dance floor dialling my friend Jungkook.

It beeped a few times, i coughed making sure my voice won't crack, They will mock me again. I don't want that, they they will only tease me using Areum.

"Jungkook tell everyone to go to the club, the girls here are fineeeeeee. Oh look theres a beautiful lady! Pretty lady! Are you french because Eiffel for you-" i knew they wouldn't believe me if i don't say some kind of pick-up line so i did. I turn my seat back to the table and caught the bartender looking at me as if i was insane.

After gulping my drink i went to the dance floor and started dancing, a girl walked to me and started to dance all over me. Twerking on me and i just chuckled, do i have some kind of magnet that pulls a woman towards me. After dancing for a couple of minutes i got tired and was about to walk out of the dance floor to drink again when the twerking lady grab my hand and kissed me. I didn't respond to her kisses but when i saw my friends walking inside the club i kissed the girl roughly. Bitting her lips she moan someone then pulled me away from her.

Seokjin looked at me encumbered, "i thought you love her, i even told her you changed!" The girl hugged me and i held her waist. I ignored what he said and just followed him as he walk to a table. The guys were all looking at me disappointed.

Their eyes left mine they were looking at someone behind me. "Who wants a drink?" Areum cheerful asked. She gazed at me and the girl i was holding. She just scoffed as she walked past me, roughly brushing her shoulders against mine. She sat beside Mark and gave him a drink. I sit beside Areum and the girl sit beside me.

Jungkook then looked at the girl confused. "Was she the girl Eiffel girl?" The rest of the guys including Areum laughed at him. "She doesn't look french" Jungkook pointed at the girl rudely, she didn't pay attention to the rude remark and just gazed at him seductively. Ah shit whore virus on my hands.

"Jungkook baby, she doesn't look french because she looks ugly!" Areum said laughing afterwards, the girl looked at me crossing her hands. She wants me to protect her? I look at Areum and raise her eyebrows expecting me to say something. But i just ignored it and grab a drink in the table. "Seems like your Prince Charming doesn't want to protect you, scram out of here whore" the girl stood up from her seat slapping me afterwards. Areum hissed while looking ignorantly at me, Mark held her hand and squeezed it.

I put the glass on the table roughly looking at her, "and what you're accepted but not her?!" Oh shit, fuck taehyung. I was angry at Mark not her but I couldn't help it. Everyone gasp except her who was looking at me shocked. A tear escaped her eyes and my eyes winded. I made her cry, again.