Chapter 17: Hunger

Once I was sure he was asleep, I called the superior, not sure what to do with the unexpected surprise. It was rare to dial the superior directly, unless it was an emergency.

"Yes number XIII? The mission was complete, was it not?" Xemnas' smooth, cool voice spoke from the other end of the line.

"Yes sir, but the people who delivered it are from the palace, trying to divert our plans. What should I do with them?"Roxas asked into the communicator watch, wondering if the normal procedure would be taken.

"Leave them. Our plan is almost ready anyways."

That would almost definitely give away my cover, since I had exposed much of myself to Sora, as well as the other two that had accompanied him. I couldn't do much, since I had been given direct orders from the superior that I couldn't, but at least I would be able to make him forget exactly who was here, and everything else I had said.

"Understood sir." I lied, hanging up.

I was already pissed about this mission before, now I am even more annoyed. Growling, I decided to cool off.

Using superhuman speed, I quickly made it to the Hollow Bastion Night Club. Axel and Marluxia's favorite source of food for only about 100 years, but it had the best place to get a meal. I usually tried to get the poor people before they entered the night club. Drunk bastards tasted horrible.

Having long changed out of the organization cloak, I sat on the roof of the night club, watching and smelling for any humans that were of my taste. Some were werecats, but there weren't very many. I could avoid them easily. Finally, I smelt the rare smell of a virgin girl. Catching sight of her, I saw that she had long dark brown hair, and beautiful stormy grey eyes. I could tell it was her first time at a nightclub, judging by here not at all revealing dress, and hesitance to walk into the club.

Jumping down from the roof, I walked up to the girl and held out my hand. "Would you care to join me for a walk? This club isn't for beautiful flowers such as yourself." I said in a low seductive tone. Vampires weren't all the same. Sometimes, natural born vampires will get an extra special enhancement, or power, along with their already strong supernatural senses. Roxas was lucky to get beguilement as his other power. It was like charmspeaking, but on a much higher scale. No one had been able to say no to it, other than Xemnas himself. No that he ever tried. The girl giggled, and reached out to put her hand in mine.

Humans. So easily controlled.

I grabbed her, and held her close, walking away from the entrance of their club so people wouldn't see.

As we turned into an alleyway close to the club, I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck, licking it. This caused the girl to let out a breathy moan.

Pushing her against the wall, I continued to caress her face and neck, putting my arms on both her side so she couldn't escape. "Can you do something for me sweetheart?" I purred into her ear. She nodded. "Great. Please try not to scream." Her eyes widened in confusion, until my hidden fangs popped out, and sank into her warm flesh.

Covering her mouth with one arm, I sucked the iron rich blood from her, draining her life. Her blood was nice and warm, tasting sweet smooth. Just what a virgin's blood should taste like. It was always just as delectable as the last. Once I had drained the last of her life, I released her body, watching as it fell to the damp floor.

"Aww man! Rox hardly ever comes here, and he still manages to get the best ones!" A whiney voice complained from behind Roxas. Roxas turned around, and there was Marluxia and Axel. "You guys are just too slow." I rolled my eyes at my friend.

"You just got the body for it. Looking as good as always Rox." Marluxia winked at me. "Shut your perverted mouth Marly." I stared at him, daring to say more.

"What are you doing here anyways? You don't look like your dying, so I presume that your mission didn't go exactly well?" I slowly clapped, mocking him. "Wow! You actually figured it out on your own. Didn't think you had a brain up there." Axel glared at me, ready to pounce, when I stepped into a corridor of darkness, leaving the two members behind.