Guess whos back? Nope not Gabriel

I know this is short so I'm sorry. I wasn't even entirely sure how I wanted this chapter to go and I wish I could convey how angsty I wanted this chapter to go like it did in my head. Also I'd like to thank the two that have voted and who've read along so far.

Lucifer, Dean and Cas sat around the table discussing how to deal with Sam. Or if by some slim chance there might be a way to bring Gabriel back.
There was a wail from the bedrooms which dragged all three from their chairs and towards the sound.
It turned out it was Sam. Somehow he'd awoken from the sleep Cas had put him in and he was in the corner crying and rocking back and forth. Sam wouldn't let anyone touch him, " okay round the clock watch guys."

And so it started switch out ever 8 hours, keeping an eye on Sam making sure that he didn't do anything harmful to himself or anyone else. Until Dean got angry, Sam hadn't stopped crying or wailing in anguish.

"Chuck, if you're there we need your help! Please Gabriel is dead. Sam, Sam's catatonic if we can't get help from you it might be time we let him go. At least he'll be happy again. Please Chuck do it for Sam or Gabriel not for anything else."

When no light or noise was forthcoming Dean sighed. He shook his head and went to find Cas. When he found him Cas was sat against the head board of their bed staring at the ceiling, " what you doing?"

" praying to father. It hasn't gone well." Dean nodded. He sat beside him and took his hand, he tried so hard to not cry but he couldn't.

"I tried too. We may have to resort to plan b." It hurt to say out loud but Dean knew if Chuck didn't return soon then they'd have no choice. He couldn't watch his little brother in this state any longer.

Days passed with no sign of god or his vessel. And Dean finally gave up cocked his 9mm and walked towards Sam's room. Lucifer was on Sam watch right now and stood as Dean entered the room, " looks like your father bailed again. Sorry. And I know you wanted to help him but I think it's time."

Lucifer nodded and stepped away from Sam giving Dean room to aim. As it turned out this was apparently all Chuck needed to show up. " hello guys."

Dean swung his gun up, around and aimed it at Chuck's forehead. " I outta shoot you in your damn face!"

Chuck chuckled and help his hands up in surrender. " before I say anything, I'm going to have to see everyone's memories of what's happened."