A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 10

Hello to my lovely readers :)

This is the Chapter 10 of my story, HOPE y'all LIKE it and sorry if this Chapter was too Boring... 

Well enjoy!! :).xxx

Zhyzhia's POV

I saw a breathtaking dress it is red and I think it stops at my mid thigh...I grabbed it and show it to Dani and Elle...

'Girls? What about this?!' I say to them as they look at me and the dress their jaw dropped, then they walked over to me and grin..

'Oh my Gosh!!! Zhyzhia that dress looks so beautiful and it will look pretty on you!!!' Eleanor says to me and smiled..

'You think so?' I say to her as she answered me back..

'Ofcourse! sweetie and I think you will look hot on that dress!!!' I smiled at her as we take it and buy it...

Eleanor's POV

OH EM GEE Zhyzhia's new dress looks so breathtaking, I know it will look perfect on her tomorrow night as Me and Dani will take care of her...make up,hairstyle,the dress and everything...I know that Harry will going to over drool when he sees her in that dress...I know Harry likes Zhyzhia I can see it in his eyes and I know that Zhyzhia likes him though hahaha..I will make Zhyzhia smoking hot tomorrow night.

Danielle's POV

WOW..only one word on that breathtaking cocktail dress.W.O.W... it will make Zhyzhia pretty hot on that, her long legs will show and her curves...Zhyzhia can really pick a wonderful dress..Me and Eleanor will make Zhyzhia breathtaking it's her BIRTHDAY tomorrow...Aww but I can't believe it Zhyzhia will look Hot tomorrow night...After my thoughts being finished I started to look down at my phone it's almost night and i know it's now dark outside it's pretty scary though....

'Sooo lets go girls it's almost dark we should head back home now' I say to them us as we got through the door and head back home.

Zhyzhia's POV

We got home safe..every since it's really dark right now it's kind of scary to drive...we got through inside the house and I saw the boys are on the living room watching T.V then my brother stood up and hugged us then he started to talk..

'Hey girls! sooo how was your girl's day out' he said to us and we all smiled then Danielle started to answered back at him..'We had really so much FUNN.. This is one of the best girl's day out for us..Right Girls?!' she says to us as we smiled and nodded our head in 'yes' I yawned and my eyes started to drooped...I'm sooo sleepy and exhausted right noww....

 'Aww my little sister is already sleepy come here zhiabear' he cooed on me as he stand up and put his arms on me and hugged me really tight...

'I should better be sleep right now I'm so tired and exhausted..Goodnight guys' I say to them as they say goodnight back at me, I hugged them all..As I turned to Harry he was smiling at me and I smiled back at him and walked over to him then hug him...Mmmmm those Fresh mint smell of him is soooo goood...I know I shouldn't be smelling his scent but it was so god damn good...After that we broke apart..He brushed his lips into my ear and whispered something.

'I'll have to say something to you later in your room..okay?' I looked up at him and I just nodded my head again in yes...i walked back into my room and headed to the bathroom then hopped into the shower after 5 minutes of taking a shower, I put my pajamas on and I let my hair fall into waves..I got out of the bathroom.Then I heard a knock on the door..I opened it and saw I looking good curly haired boy Harry Styles hahaha....I let him in to my room, He sit on the edge of my bed and I follow him and sit beside him then I started to talk...

'Sooo what do you want say to me?' I say to him as he look at me...Oh God those beautiful blue green orbs of his eyes is soo beautiful after I say that in my head he answered me..

'I just wanted to say goodnight properly to you..so uhmm yeah. goodnight Zhyzhia sweet dreams...' I smiled at him and I can feel that I'm blushing like a mad man right now...I looked down so he can't see it but he cupped my chin and lifted it up while looking at his eyes...

'Your cute when you blush' He kissed me on the cheek after saying goodnight back at him too, He walked through the door and waved at me then he closed the door gently....I put my head on my soft pillow on I put the covers to me..Then I started thinking about Harry...I can feel those sparkles and butterlies on me...

My Heart beats faster and faster when I can feel when I'm with him...

I felt really happy when I'm  with him...I think I'm starting to like him...WAIT like him???!!!

Woah!!... maybe I really started to like him..But i don't know if he likes me back...He only likes me a friend though... 

Is it?....

Sooo yeah guys Chapter 10 is almost done I'll posted Chapter 11 sunday...xx

What do you think will Zhyzhia know if Harry likes her back or not?

Leave me a comment and please vote too it will mean a LOT :).xx

Zhyzhia.xxx