A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 17 ~Part 1~

Hiii theree!!!

Zhyzhia here!!!

Sooo I'm going to dedicate this chapter to a very good friend of mine that I met here in wattpad (obeytheswagger) soo go and fan her guys..And forgot to tell....her books are really AMAZAYN Especially the story ''My 5 Knights in Shining Armor'' 

Soo guys if you're reading this Chapter...

Pleae VOTE and COMMENT...Thank You and I Love You.xx

Zhyzhia's POV

I open my eyes,I turned around and saw my beautiful boyfriend is not beside me but I saw a letter that is on the night stand..I opened it and It says....

'Good morning Babe....I'm going to pick you up tonight at 6:00 so get ready Eleanor and Danielle will help you..Love you.xx 

~Hazza

I smiled at the letter that he leaves I look at the clock and it's almost 10:00 am Wow how long have I been sleeping?...I got up from the bed and head to the bathroom..I brushed my teeth and change my clothes...When I got down I saw Danielle and Eleanor watching a Movie while eating popcorn..I hopped down the couch and stole a handfull of popcorn on Eleanor's bowl as she sees me her head snaps up and says...

'Hey!!! You ready for your make-over later' I nodded my head as they Danielle grin at me. 

'Yay!! I can't wait..I'm sure Harry is just going to stare at you all night' Danielle says to me as I laugh at them.But then I notice the boys aren't here.

'Girls where are the others?' I say to them as they look at me and smiled.

'They are all with Harry' I nodded my head again as we just watched the movie for almost 6 hours...Danielle stopped the movie that we're watching and turn her head on the clock and she looked at me and Eleanor and then says.

'We've got 3 hours to get Zhyzhia ready so hop hop girls' We all stand up and stretched are legs and began to walk upstairs..But Eleanor and Danielle are running excitedly.When I got into the room I saw Eleanor holding the make up bag and Danielle Holding the Dress that I will wear...I swear that is breathtaking...

'So you ready gurl?!' Eleanor says to me as she smiled at me.

'YES!! I'm ready' I say to her as they grin at eachother.

'So LET'S GET STARTED...First you have to take a shower Zhyzhia then when you finished we're going to blow dry your hair and were going to give you a make-over ' Danielle says to me as I nodded and head to the bathroom.After I showered for 10 minutes I put on my black lace tube bra and my panties I wrapped the towel around my body and got out of the bathroom and straight towards the chair soo that Eleanor and Danielle can start now.Danielle makes my face looking really flawless which is she is assigned for the make-up and Eleanor is assigned on making my hair.

( 3 Hours Later )

It's almost been 3 hours and were done Danielle is just putting on some finishing touches.After She says she's finish I open my eyes slowly I gasped as I saw myself on the mirror.I look beautiful and my hair wow it's really pretty they did an amazing job...

'Zhyzhia c'mon put your outfit now Harry is gonna be here in  a minute' Danielle says to me as I take the dress on the bed and Put it on the bathroom.After getting dress I put the heels that Eleanor gave to me it matched on my outfit it looks so Pretty and Nice. I got out from the bathroom and Head towards to the girls that is waiting in my room..When I got there they look at me wide eyed and their jaw dropped on the floor I laugh at them and twirl around.

'So How Do I Look?' I asked them as they come near me still jaw dropped.

'Y-You look s-so B-Beautiful!!Oh My Gosh!!' Eleanor shouted and smiled and twirl me around.

'Thank You Eleanor' I thanked her and look at Danielle she smiled at me and says...

'You look really beautiful babe..Now I know why Harry is head over heels in Love with you' After she says that I smiled at her then the someone shouted 'We're here' down stairs I'm thinking it was Louis.Hahaha.The girls run down and I heard them saying 'Are you ready Harry to see the girl that youare In Love with?'....What the?!... hahaha then I heard Harry yelled 'YES' I giggled a bit then I saw Eleanor open the door of my room taking my hand and heading me downstairs..As I saw all the boys head shot up to me I swear their jaw dropped too as they saw me especially Harry.

 As I walked down the stairs Harry came up to me he held me with his other hand and we both walked together to the boys.They all hugged me and they are all saying that I looked 'Beautiful,Pretty,Princess' Whatever hahaha.But then Harry pulled me by my waist and whispered in my ear and says...

'You look so Beautiful tonight babe...I love you' I smiled at him and he peck my lips as Louis coughed four times..

'Hey Lovebirds stop eating each other's faces you have a date not a eating each other's faces session date hahaha..' Me and Harry both glared at Louis and stuck our tongues out on him as he returned it back too.

Me and Harry went outside and head to the car that they rent? I think..When Me and Harry hopped into the car then face me he held my one more time and says...

'This is going to be the Best Date'

Soo this is it guys the Chapter 17 ~Part 1~ of my story 

The Part 2 will be on Chapter 18 soo stay tunned haha 

I hope y'all like this chapter!!!

Sooo Guys PLEASE >>>>>> VOTE AND COMMENT

P.S 

I would like to say to all of you would you check out my second book? 

'I'm In Love With My English Teacher' VOTE AND COMMENT if ya like it!!! 

But it's still 'COMING SOON' I'm going to continue that book when I finished this 1st book.... :D

Sooo that's all!! :) 

~Zhyzhia.xxx