A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 22

Hi there mah lovely readers!!

Sorry for not uploading..I have a writers block and I can't think of something to write...

Sooo uhmmm I miss you so much mah little kitty cats ;) Lol 

Okaiii so uhmm back to the story well I'm going to dedicate this chapter to my new buddy buddy ISABELLA!! Love you gurll... FAN HER GUYSSS SHE'S SO AMAZAYN,NICE,AND A GOOD FRIEND (:

And...HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE...

JUST TO REMIND YOU GUY THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ALL HARRY'S POV (:

ENJOY!!

COMMENT,VOTE and FAN!! 

Harry's POV

We arrived at home safely the lads,Eleanor and Danielle welcomed Zhyzhia's bestfriend Marina but Oh.My.Gosh did that Marina girl stared at me always? It's freaking me out..I'm never going to cheat Zhyzhia.I know Marina is pretty but no I'm not going to cheat my beautiful girlfriend with her..Zhyzhia is better and I'm okay with that as Long as I'm with her it's fine with me. Now the good news that I'm going to tell Zhyzhia is that we called Simon and talked about mine and Zhyzhia's realationship and guess what he just said....

He's Fine with it..It's good to hear right?..YAY!!

And the only thing that we are going to do now is that we are having an interview by tomorrow and that will be the day that me and Zhyzhia's relationship will be revealed..I want the whole world knows that she's mine and only mine there will be no one could break us...We are hard as a rock.Until then I heard a a door opening behind meI turn around and saw My lovely flawless girlfriend Zhyzhia.

'Hey babe what are you doing here alone the lads are all downstairs.' she says to me in her sweet caring voice.

'Nothing just thinking of something' I said to her while caressing her cheeks that is blushing.

'What we're you thinking?' she ask me while she's hugging me.

'WellI'm thinking about the good news that I'm going tell you' I said to her while she looks up at me wearing her beautiful smile that is melting me.

'Oh okay..About that good news what is it?' she says

'Hmmm Okay....well...maybe later' I said then winked at her..I saw her pout..it's soo damn cute

'C'mon Harry tell me pwetty pwease' she say to me,she did her puppy doge eyes and that cute pout of hers..I can't resist it..She is just so adorable and beautiful.

'Fine..Come with me' I grabbed her small hand andl ead her to the terrace of the room.After we got there I stared at her and ready to spit out the good news that I'm excited about to say.

'Okay spit it out Harry' she says to me..I held her soft hands and bring it near to my chest then I said..

'Okay so uhmm the time when you're talking to your bestfriend I called Uncle Si...'I said to her she has her crossed arms while looking at me eye to eye...

'Continue Styles' she says to me.I chuckled at her when she says my surname it's so adorable when she says that.But then I continued.

'And I told him about our relationship and----' she cut  me off by saying...

'What did he say?' She says while freaking out..

'Don't freak out babe..It's really good to hear that Uncle Si says that he's okay with it as long as we are happy...And then I told him about how will reveal our relationship to the whole world and he says that well we are having our interview tomorrow so yeah..Tomorrow I am ready to tell the world that you're mine Zhyzhia and I'm so happy about it.' I said to her while she just stands there looking at me.

'Hello? Hellooooo babe are you still there?' I said to her she but there is no use so I kissed her on the lips..WOW I think I'm in heaven..Gosh her lips is so sweet I could kiss them non stop she taste like strawberry with a mix of vanilla..Mmmm then I pulled back to stare at her.

'Wow.I can't believe that Simon was okay with that..I thought he will not be happy with us..' she says to me.I hugged her my hands on her back and the other is on her head...I kiss her forehead and said.

'You're thinking wrong love..Uncle Si is happy with us and I can't wait to tell the world that you're mine Zhyzhia..I love you' I said to her and kiss the top of her head again.I saw her blushing and looking cute and beautiful as always.

'I love you too Harry' She says to me while we just stand there looking at the sky...And me thinking about..

I'm happy that god gave me the most amazing girl.I love her to much to let go..I'm so happy that I met her.Without Liam I will never met Zhyzhia...Zhyzhia is my life and I love her so much she's my world,my life and my love.Zhyzhia STOLE MY HEART.

Soo that's it guys Chapter 22 I hope you guys love it...

Sorry for keep y'all waiting..

And guyss you have to listen to this song it's called 'They Don't Know About Us' By: One Direction

It's so amazing and I'm in love with it... Before I go to school I always listent to that... 

Thennn guys Christmas isgetting nearer and nearer!!!YAY I'm so EXCITED!!

K.BAIIIIII :D 

Zhyzhia.xx