A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 14

Helloo to all of my readers!!!:) 

Sooo this chapter is the Chapter 14 of my story...I hope y'all like it 

And

I'm going to dedicate this to my another Bestfriend sistah TheOneDirectionStory (Cara) 

I hope she likes it:) 

Please VOTE and COMMENT :D

Zhyzhia's POV

I woke up in the sound of Liam's voice saying we were landing now I sit up on my seat then...Owww my back hurts!!...Finally were going to land now!!..This seats are really hurting me... Then.. the stewardess spoke saying.

.'Flight 395 is now landing to Cancun,Mexico  please fasten your seatbelts thank you' I fasten my seatbelt as we were landing right now. We were going to Cancun Mexico Ahhhh...

After the plane lands we all got out of the plane and head inside of the Cancun International Airport..Wow this place is Huge...We all got our bags and as I saw Niall and Louis jumping around and shouting.

'We're in CANCUN Whooo!!' Mhmm That's why I love this boys their crazy like ME hahaha Especially Harry I really like him though a lot I just don't really know if he likes me back.Then I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turned around and saw Harry looking at me while smiling..I smiled back at him then he started to talk ask me..

'What are you thinking about Zhyzhia' he says to me while we were walking through the car that the boys called..

"Uhmm nothing..Just some stuff....Yeah Stuff' I say to him...then he look at me then smiled...Hmmm I really love the way he smiles at me..It makes my knees go weak..Once we got through the car we drove to the beach, we arrived there at 3 pm cause it's only 15 minutes drive airport to beach...Once we got there the boys run through the beach house.It has six bedrooms..Liam and Danielle are sharing in one room also Louis and Eleanor, Then Me,Harry,Niall and Zayn are having our own bedroom...Oh My God It's really hot today... I need to have a shower...The sun outside hits me I put my ray-ban aviator sun glasses..I saw Louis and Danielle coming to me....

'Hey Zhyzhia...Oh my gosh It's really beautiful here in Cancun!!' Eleanor says to me as she had a big grin on her face...Yeah it's really beautiful in here in cancun The crystal clear blue water is sparkling it looks soo peaceful to lie down on a sand now with Imagining Harry's arms were around on me and---

'Zhyzhia...Zhyzhia...You okay....ZHYZHIA!!!' Louis and Eleanor snapped a finger on me so they did cut my thoughts...

'Are you okay hun?' She says to me as she looks confused and worried..

'Yeah..I'm okay..It's just so hot right now..And Yeah It's really beautiful in here..But I need to take a shower now cause It's hot' I say to them as I walked back but Louis shouted at me saying...

'Speaking of taking a Shower..I think why don't we all go down on the beach?!' Hmmm I think it's not a bad idea..

'Yeah Zhyzhia Lou is right swimming on the beach is better than taking a shower!' Eleanor says as she souted at me too..

'Sure I'll just put my swimsuits...you coming Eleanor with me?' I say to her as she run into me and hold my hand as we got back to the beach house. We saw Danielle and Liam she is on her swimsuit already  and Liam is wearing his swim trunks...They look good together...Okay soo me Eleanor are changing now in my room.Well I'm on my bathroom and she is on my room...I put my stripe bandeau halter top bikini bottom set navy white, I also put some cover up then I wear my abercrombie and fitch cute heritage flip flops..After I got dressed I put my ray ban aviator sunglasses into my head... Then I look at myself into the mirror..I mumbled to myself...

'Mhmm not too bad..I look good' I giggled as I walked through the door and opened it I saw Eleanor and she is almost ready...

'Sooo you ready?' She ask me as I nod my head in yes..We walk outside the house then head to the beach.We saw them they are almost in the water except for Harry where is he anyways?..Elle run into Louis arms and Awwwe they look cute...But today I can't see Harry but on the corner of my eye I saw him I turned my head on where is he going...WOW he looks really good..He is soo hot....I think I'm going to fall on my knees..But just then I notice he's going to into my direction he had a smirk on his face...I smiled at him as I was waiting him to come here....

'Hey Zhyzhia! Wow you look good,you look beautiful' he says to me then I felt my cheeks burned into red..Oh My Gosh I'm blushing infront of him so I turned my face away from him but he lift up my chin and said.

'You look really cute when you blush' he smirk at me then giggle.

'Whatever Harry let's just go to the beach!' I say to him as I grabbed his hands and run to the beach were the boys are...We swim,We played,We got tanned and the boys surf...It's almost 5 pm and we are all tired for now..They got back to the beach house except for me..I wanted to stay here cause I wanted to watch  the sun goes down...I sat down on the sand as I watched the crystal waters..But then i felt someone arms snake around my shoulders...I looked up to see Harry staring at me with his green orbs..So while his arms where around on me I put my head into his chest andWe just lie here in the sand in silence but I broke it cause the sun is almost setting..I looked at the sun and said...

'It's soo beautiful' I said in awed..well it really is beautiful..

'Yeah you are' I heard Harry as I looked up at him confused..But he just looked at me then smiled...so I just smiled back at him as we just sit here and watching the sun goes down....

What a beautiful first day of vacation here in mexico...

Soo here it is guys....I hope y'all like it

Here is the picture of

Eleanor

Zhyzhia

and Danielle's swimsuits (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_14/set?id=53832085)

And the picture of Cancun,Mexico is on the side (I f you can't see it click right mouse and clicked the open link in a new tab) 

So please....VOTE and COMMENT 

I love you to all the readers that has been reading my story :* 

Zhyzhia.xx