~Chapter 4~

SNAP!

You looked around quickly, nothing. You moved forward, a small crunching noise coming from under you. You looked and saw a large stick, broken in two, that explains the snap. You looked at the dead forest, the thing must be here. You unphased back to human, well normal, humans don't have ears and a tail. You moved forward, the sound of dead leaves crunching silently under your weight.

How you were walking through here when your senses are screaming to turn back, is beyond you. After a while, you felt it again. The same feeling from your dreams, you whipped your head around, searching for the source. But nothing caught your eye. Your tail swished side to side nervously as you continued.

SNAP!

You about jumped out of your skin, you looked around again. Nothing. The feeling got worse, a growl ripping through your throat. The feeling of hatred, fear, bloodlust, and something you couldn't describe.. A wanting for something that was pushing you to keep going. But what was it!? Your left ear flickered at the sound of dead leaves, causing you to look left.

You saw the blue creature again, but it wasn't a creature. It was human! At least, you think it's human. The thing wore dark clothing with a black hoodie. The hoodie seemed to have some bandages around the forearm sleeves. The hood was up, but you could see tufts of brown hair, and a blue mask covering the things face. The mask leaking black liquid through the eyes.

It stood less than ten feet from you, tilting it's head to the side. You instinctively backed away a bit, growling louder. It seemed amused, and interested as it got closer. You backed up more, and stupidly tripping over a rock. The thing went down on its hand and knees and quickly crawled over to you, you tried to scoot away but felt your back push against a tree.

It was hovering above you now, tilting its head one side to the other. You're ears lowered, both in fear and anger, but whimpered when you saw the scalpel in the things hand. It seemed to notice your fear and raised the scalpel to your face, placeing it under your chin. You looked down, but it lifted your chin up with the scalpel, making you look at it.

With it's other hand, it poked your ears, then tugging them. You let out a yelp, putting your feet on its chest and pushing it off you. The thing flew backward, landing on its back. You took this opportunity to run, you scrambled to your feet and bolted farther in the forest. You heard the pounding of feet behind you, making you run faster.

You felt the presence that it was on your heels, so you didn't need to turn back and look. But you also felt the presences of others, MANY others. How many of these things are here!?!

Many others, y/n.

A strange voice rang through your head. WHAT THE FU- Suddenly you were tackled to the ground, you looked up and saw a man. He wore a orange jacket, jeans, and a white mask that has arched painted eyebrows and black lips. You struggled to get him off, but he pinned your arms down above your head with one hand. He put a finger to your lips, motioning to be quiet. Your tail was flickering more than ever, you nodded and he took his finger off your lips and put his hand with the other.

Not long after you heard static, the same static from your dreams. It got louder and louder, you started to black out. But before you went unconscious, you saw IT.