Chapter 2: Natsu Dragneel

"Aaaannnd I'm done." You put the last piece of clothing away and stretch.

"Took you a while." Summer scoffed as she looked out at the window. Crocus was second to none when it came to beauty, you never got sick of the city and you knew your exceed didn't either.

" Summer I know you love the scenery but we gotta go. Sting and Rogue wanna check out the city and I have to meet up with them in a few minutes in front of the inn." You leave the room with summer following behind you. As you both leave the inn, you searched for the infamous twin dragons.

" I smell their scent. They're this way." Turning a corner, you spot both of them waiting around.
The three of you wasted no time to walk out to the city.

Sting openly puts his arms behind his head and looked around, " You took your sweet time."

The comment received a eye roll from your end.

" It's not like we're in a rush though. We've been here many times." Rogue said flatly.

" Yeah, it's just another year of you three winning first place for the guild." Lector commented pridefully as he, Frosch and summer were walking next to you in a group.

" Yeah, all the other guilds are losers compared to you guys." Frosch added.

Summer gave a smirk and a nod in agreement to the other two exceeds. You know Summer didn't like to brag at random times but she does when she feels like it.

The scenery was nice to take in, but you wanted something more entertaining to do, "We have to be back at the inn by 12 so let's find something interesting to do for the remaining time."

————————————————————
Time skip
————————————————————

The darkness of the night eventually took over magnolia which meant you all had to go to Sabertooth's inn soon. On your way back, you noticed a group of four men walked behind Sting, but made their way in front you three. Their malicious intentions were obvious with their smile.

Not a second later, you feel someone slap your behind. There was a fifth guy that you didn't notice was behind you, but he was snicking, clearly finding the situation amusing, "Nice ass you got-."

Not letting the man finish speaking, you grabbed the man's wrist and glared at him, " Who the hell do you think you are?"

Summer whispered to Lector and Frosch with all three of them now watching from above, "Damn, they're going to wish they never did that."

The men walked up to Sting and Rogue's face, the man in the middle began taunting them, " Ooo we're so scared." He snickered and continued, "Just cause sabertooth wins some silly little games in the Grand Magic Games doesn't mean you're strong. We just want a night with your lady friend."

One of the men's face was covered with instant fear and regret when he heard what his other friend said, " W-wait, did you just say Sabertooth?!"

Lighting up your hand with your magic power, you punched the man whose wrist you were grabbing in the gut. He fell on his knees in an instant, gasping for air as he held onto the place you punched him.

The sight brought you a sense of pleasure and pride, " Scum like you should learn their place in this world. There'll always be the superiors and the ones kneeling down to them. I assume you're smart enough to know where you belong."

A crowd started to form around you guys so you went next to the twin dragons. You decide to take on the man with the scared expression on his face.

" You okay (y/n)?" Sting asked, not breaking eye contact with any of the men in front you guys.

" Yeah, we finally found something interesting to do." You replied with a smirk.