Chapter 16: Home, Sweet, Fairytail?

Hey, guys ^-^ I hope your day is going great. Nothing much to say, ignore the future Lucy in the center of the picture. Also, just a small warning to prepare your selves before you start reading :) Once again, thank you for reading! OH ALSO, just a little announcement. Another Fairytail character x reader fanfic is in the works :)
——————————————————————

You remembered where that surge of magic power was from. You quickly turn around from your chair at the bar. Easily blasting an ice attack with your sunlight coming from behind you, making little ice particles fall to the ground.

You got off from your chair as Gray got in front of you."What the heck Lyon?! You can't just walk in here attacking people."

You walked next to Gray, not feeling comfortable behind him.

" Well, she's an exception. Didn't you see what she did to Sherria during the games, not to mention most of Fairytail's team. Why is she even here?" Lyon asked

Remembering all the things you did during the games, you look down, somewhat frowning.

" (Y/n) along with Sting and Rogue are allied with Fairytail now. We all forgave them, besides this is our party. If you aren't comfortable with who we invited then you can just leave." Erza declared, as then Sherria tugged on Lyon's shirt a few times.

" It was during the games so of course people get competitive. When I hang out with Wendy she always talks about (y/n) and how cool she is so maybe we should give her a chance."

You looked up at Sherria who was then smiling at you as you faintly smiled back, 'Wow I guess Wendy has a high standard of me.'

Wendy came inside from hearing all the commotion and stood next to you, "She's a completely different person than who she was during the games. You just need to know her."

"Anyway, everyone get back to what you were doing," Erza said

You went back to the bar with Sting and Rogue as Sting was slowly clapping, "Good job on defending your self from that attack. That was impressive but then again you're quite the powerful wizard so I couldn't expect less."

You sat back down, sipping your water, "I'm just glad that's dealt with. I made too many enemies in the games so I've been trying to fix that."

" Well get your mind off of that for now. We have a lot of fun games planned tonight and you might want to watch out for those mistletoes." Mirajane winked at you, as you turned around to analyze the room for any mistletoes.

You could clearly see one over the entrance of the guild and the back entrance of it. You weren't sure if there were any more so you just gave up and turned back around, " So when is the first game started and what is it."

" Truth or Dare and it's actually supposed to start right about now," Mirajane said.

Right after Mira finished, Master Makarov told everyone to gather around to play. You finally saw Natsu again. When asking him where he was, he said he was eating everything off of the food table.

Once everyone got close to each other, you sat in between Sting and Natsu. Everyone took turns and began daring each other or asking questions to one another.

It was Levi's turn and she chose Natsu. Of course, Natsu chose dare, not wanting to seem like he was afraid of picking truth.

" I dare you to kiss Lucy." Levi giggled.

Natsu was shocked and opposed, " What? No. She isn't even here."