Chapter 12: Reckless

Hey guys :) I don't have much to say actually except thanks for having patience with the story. Like I said, there hasn't been a kiss or little to no skin ship yet but It'll start coming. Thank you for continuing to read :)
—————————————————————

It was finally morning and everyone was packing up to leave Crocus for later. You groaned as you stood up from bed, " I knew I was going to feel sore but not this much."

" Well you couldn't possibly expect to feel good after all the magic you wasted. Anyway, Good morning." Summer smiled at you.

"Good morning." You smiled back as you stood up and stretched a little.

You got ready for the day and also began packing up to go back home to Magnolia.

" Sort of can't believe we lost but then again it's fairy tail." You faintly smiled as you were folding one of your shirts and put it away.

As you were finishing packing up, there was a knock on the door, " Hey (y/n), you up?"

You put your luggage against the wall, " Yeah, come in."

Sting opened the door and with him was Rogue, Frosch and Lector.

You let yourself fall on your bed as they walked in," Good morning guys, what's up?"

" Hey, we just finished packing and were wondering if you wanted to walk around the city and get a drink like usual." Sting asked

You stood up and faintly laughed, " Yes, I need a (f/d) after everything that happened yesterday."

The three of you left the inn with the exceeds following you as you guys began walking to the cafe. The exceeds went off wandering the city on their own and would meet up with you later.

" It feels kind of weird that we lost the games this year." Rogue commented as he was looking around the city.

Sting shrugged and smiled, " Yeah, but we were up against fairy tail so I had a feeling we were going to lose."

You saw the sorcerer weekly cart up ahead of you and saw a person passing out the same magazine to everyone and another person surrounded by people who wanted to buy the magazine.

" I bet a lot of people want to read about the recaps of the games." Sting commented, looking over.

As you passed by the cart, the guy who was passing out the magazines, gave one to Sting.

Sting looked at the cover and was about to say something but you interrupted him, " Ah, drinks first then magazine. I know it has to do something with the games and I don't want to know anything about it right now."

Sting lightly chuckled and then showed rogue the cover but you kept walking ahead of them, ignoring the magazine.

You finally reached the cafe where you guys and the exceeds decided to sit down in the tables outside of the cafe. The waiter came and you guys ordered your drinks.

" Ugh my whole body is so sore." You groaned laying your head on the table.

" You did fight Natsu yesterday so what'd you expect?" Rogue smiled