Chapter 23: Just trust me

Hey everyone :) Sorry for the late update, but just another reminder that I have two other stories, just in case if anyone wants to read them. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading ^-^
—————————————————————

Everything happened so quickly. One second, Lucy was kissing Natsu but Natsu pushed her away. The next second, you were blinded with rage.  Your dragon force was activated which meant you were about to use your magic and strength to the fullest.

All you remember is dashing to Lucy and punching her in the side of her face with extreme force, causing her to get slammed against Fairytail's gate.

You then realized something was off about Lucy. Her scent was completely different since when you first met her. "You just don't give up, do you?" You scoffed, automatically recognizing who the owner of the different smell was.

You swiftly punched her in the gut, followed by a high kick on her head, causing her to almost get knocked out. She was weak since she wasn't defending herself and there was a little blood from the few hits you gave her.

"(Y/n)!" Natsu called out. You heard some footsteps rushing towards you.

"This i-is the m-monster... you love..." Lucy struggled but managed to say.

Your rage seemed to have muffled everything around you. As you got on top of Lucy who was already weakened from your first hit, you were about to throw another punch but Natsu grabbed your arm, stopping you halfway.

"(Y/n)! Stop!" Natsu shouted

(Y/n)! What are you doing?! You've gone too far." Erza exclaimed, pulling you off of her.

"What happened?!" Sting asked, also worried.

You looked around. Gray, Rogue, and the exceeds were outside too.

" Sun Dragon Wing Drill." Was all you said, you spun around, creating a border of sunlight around yourself and Lucy, that pushed everyone back. Focusing back on Lucy, you clapped your hands together once releasing gas made from substances of the sun, " Sun Dragon Dawn Emission."

She was on the floor weak, gasping for air as you grabbed her by the collar, "You never should've messed with me or the people I cared about. You couldn't have seriously thought that you could beat me... Minerva."

The shouting from the Fairytail members stopped. The gas slowly disappeared as you faced your guildmates, turning off your dragon force and waited for Minerva's transformation to disappear. She was knocked out cold. You threw her to the ground as your guildmates got closer to you.

"(Y/n) what did you do?!" Erza said, rushing over to the knocked out body.

"What do you mean? It's Miner-" You paused and looked down to the unconsoius body. The tranformation didn't disappear. It was actually Lucy?!

"What is the meaning of this?!" Master Makarov exclaimed, stepping outstide to all the comotion. Erza, Wendy and Levy were kneeling next to Lucy. Erza and Levy were trying to wake her while Wendy healed her. The rest of the Fairytail members were in a half circle surrounding you with the other girls on the center floor, on the front of the crowd was Master Makarov, Gray, the exceeds, Sting, Rogue and Natsu, of course.

"What the hell (Y/n)?!" Natsu finally said, walking up to you. He was clearly upset and in disbelief.

You, yourself were in disbelief, you didn't know what just happened. You took a step back from Natsu and looked down at Lucy, who was still unconsious, " What? Th- This doesn't make any sense."

Master Makarov walked somewhat next to Natsu, staring at you in almost a glare, "Of course, it doesn't. Explain yourself right now, young lady!"

" Her scent. I- I thought it was Minerva's. I swear I recongize it from a mile away. I thought Minerva learned transformation magic or something and transformed to Lucy."