O9

⎣ + LISA + ⎤

"How'd you know?" Mina asked me, we were talking about random things and I told her that Miyeon was meant to be part of BlackPink.

"Ofcourse! She was a trainee like me and we were friends, it was a little bit saddening when she didn't debut with us, she was the only one left." I told her.

She laughed at my reaction, "But hey! Let's look on the bright side, she debuted now." I agreed with her and sipped my mango shake.

"Boo!" I almost choked on my shake when somebody scared me from the back, I immediately got some towel and wiped my lips.

Minnie and Miyeon appeared in front of us, Minnie was currently laughing while Miyeon eonni was smiling.

I glared at Minnie and she stopped, she sat next to me and Miyeon sat next to Mina. Oh great, Miyeon and Mina, the silent duo.

"How come you came here first? I though Minkyung and Kyungwon would." I asked them and they shrugged.

"They must be having a hard time sneaking off." Minnie smirked and drank my water.

"Wait, what?!" I slightly raised my voice which made Mina and Miyeon surprised. Minnie covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shhhh! If someone recognizes you, we'll be in big trouble." She whispered and I nodded.

"You snuck off, eonni?" I turned to Miyeon eonni, she laughed and nodded. Oh gosh this too.

"I sometimes do that too, when my managers are being parents." Mina laughed.

"Appa and Eomma." Miyeon mumbled but Mina heard it, they end up laughing together.

I looked at Minnie who was looking at her phone, "Yontararak, what are you doing?" I asked her and she turned to me.

"I'm texting Minkyung, Manoban." She raised her eyebrow up and down which made me roll my eyes.

"It seems you four are close." Mina said and Minnie raised her head to look at her. She nodded, "Ever since the chatroom was created, we text each other, we knew that some of you were close enough cause you were a squad."

We fell silent, I looked at Mina, I can see the guilt. It's just, sometimes we, the old 'members' of the 97 squad, talk so close that some new idols would be left out.

"W-we're sorry." I said and Miyeon just smiled at me. "Don't say sorry, it's okay that some of you are really close to each other, and in fact, thanks to you guys, we made friends."

Miyeon said and we ended up laughing, I'm glad to have new friends.

----

⎣ + ROA + ⎤

I scoffed, while walking out. Finally! Our managers said yes, Kyungwon was waiting for me outside.

While walking out, I spotted Jieqiong and Minghao, she was smacking him lol. From here, I could hear their laughs, and I could see Minghao's smile.

I was having second thoughts on joining them, but seeing their smile made me realize that I shouldn't bother them.

I would just annoy him, I smiled bitterly and shrugged. I was about to walk out when Jieqiong called me.

"Minkyung eonni!" I stopped my tracks, I slowly turned to her, but hey, great, Minghao was with her.

"Kyulkyung-ah! Why are you here?" I tried to act clueless, and pretended that Minghao wasn't there.

"I discussed something to Ceo-nim. How about you?" She asked me, I stopped my eyes from looking to Minghao.

"Oh, I will go somewhere, I asked permission to manager nims." I smiled to her and put my bluish hair back.

She just nodded, "Where are you going then? Can I join you?" She asked me, I really want her to come with me but...

"I really wish you could come with me but.. I guess it's for my age?" I smiled awkwardly, she just laughed.

"Yah, eonni, it's okay. And I guess Yuha will come with you." I nodded.

"What do you mean-"

"I think I gotta go now, Kyulkyung-ah. Bye!" I cut his sentence of and waved bye to them. I don't know why I'm acting like this.

I just ignored his existence! Lol, I'm so weird.

"Let's go Kyungwon!" I pulled her and we left the company's building

###