13

# Jaehyun

I tapped my foot, I'm feeling impatient right now, argh. Why are they so late?

"Hey, calm down Jaehyun hyung." Winwin muttered in my side, we're currently waiting near a bus stop.

"Where are they -" I stopped when I noticed ten boys walking from a distance, some were crazily dancing.

"Oh great." I whispered, they're gathered, finally. "Yow man." I turned to Winwin, oh, Eunwoo is here.

"Eunwoo-yah." I called out and high fived him. "Sicheng gege." I heard him call, the two were already laughing while I wait for the then.

When I noticed they were near, I heard some of them singing, "I LIKE DUDUDUDU YOU LIKE DUDUDUDU~"

I facepalmed, almost all of them were singing in chorus, only Woojin, and Minghao stayed silent.

"WE LIKE DUDUDU~ DUDUDUDUDU~"

I'm never gonna go out with them again.

"Hey Jung Jaehyun~" Seokmin called me and came near for a high fived me, the others followed.

"Wow, we're so many." Eunwoo laughed and I sighed, I'm actually happy we're together.

"I'm okay with this. It's like our members lol." Mingyu said, and I agree, cause apparently, they have 13 members anyways.

"SUPER SUPER HERO!" Yugyeom suddenly sang which made the others sing along.

"What the hell is happening." I asked Minghao and he sighed and he showed his phone, it was an MV, wait, why is Minkyung and Yuha here.

"I showed them the two songs, Wee Woo and We Like of Pristin, and now, they got addicted." I heard him say, but the addicting melody made me sang with them.

"WEE WOO~" Yugyeom sang, and honestly the song's fun. "WEE WEE WOO~ " I sang with them which made Minghao sigh and put his phone back.

"I guess we're the only two who survived the virus, Woojin." We heard him say which made us laugh.

"HEY I'M HUNGRY!" Junhoe suddenly said, oh yeah, we met up to eat.

"Where should we eat?" Bambam asked and they answered different kinds of fast food chains and restaurants.

"How about picnic?" Chan suggested and we turned to him. "Let's just take out some food in a restaurant and have a picnic, we do that."

We agreed and decided to split up, 7 to get food, and 6 to prepare the picnic at Han river.

Bambam, Minghao, Woojin, Donghyuk, Jungkook, Winwin, and Eunwoo are the ones to buy food cause they have a nice 'taste'.

While we, Mingyu, Seokmin, Junhoe, Chan, Yugyeom, me, are left.

"Let's go to Han river now."

###