1O

⎡+ ROSÉ +⎤

"Yah, I'm losing!" I panicked while trying my best to shoot, luckily, I passed Yuju's score and won.

"Argh! It's unfair! You're good at basketball!" She said and stomped her feet, I laughed at her and dragged her somewhere.

We're currently at an arcade, yeah, we're playing. I thought that we would just eat too.

We reached a shooting game, Minkyung and Minnie were currently playing.

"H-hey! Minkyung-ah! Calm a little bit!" Minnie tried to shoot what she could while Minkyung was shooting forcefully which made noise.

"Roa, gosh calm down!" I laughed while looking how panicked Minnie is, at the end they lost and Minkyung angrily putted the gun toy down.

"This game is so-- aish!" Minkyung said and walked away, Minnie stood there, confused.

"Hey wait for me!" She followed Minkyung, I looked at Yuju, she looked confused too.

"Why was she angry?" Yuju asked me and I shrugged and pulled her out.
We stopped seeing all of them, except for Minkyung.

"Where is she?" We looked around before a girl rushed across us. "RUN!" She shouted and pulled Eunha and Kyungwon with her.

Because of her shout, we were alarmed and ran after her. Okay, this us getting exciting.

I looked backed for a minute before seeing people with cameras. "What the?!" I ran faster.

"IS THAT ROSÉ?! OMG LETS GO!"

"WHY IS EUNHA WITH HER?!"

"ROA!!! YUHA!!! "

"WHO'S THAT GIRL WITH A PONYTAIL AND A HOODIE?!"

"LISA AND MINNIE WAIT FOR US EONNI!"

"THERE'S JIHYO AND MINA!"

"YUJU-YAH!"

I could hear the screams that's why I ran faster, "CHAEYOUNG HERE!" Someone pulled me in a silent street.

I stopped running and catch my breath, okay, I looked at the person who pulled me. It was Kyungwon.

"T-thank Y-you.." I tried to catch my breath, she nodded. "Looks like the others were-- we're doomed, run!" She pulled me and we started running again.

And then we saw the others, great, running together with 97 liners, check in my bucket list.

"GUYS! LET'S SCATTER!" Someone shouted and I ran in a street, I looked back to see Miyeon running with me.

We hid at a place that's unnoticeable. "W-why does i-it f-feel like I-I'm in a-a zo-zombie a-apocalypse." She tried to catch her breath and me too.

"T-this is t-the fi-first time l-lol." I said too and we both laughed. We started to walk away.

"Minnie texted me! They're gone now. She said let's see each other in Sil-An street." She looked at me.

"Huh? We're is that?" I creased my forehead, she shrugged.

"Let's just go." She said and pulled me.

-----

⎡ + JIHYO + ⎤

"Woah! It's cool here!" Minnie rushed at the railings, the sun is almost to set and it's so beautiful to see.

"Where are they?" Eunha asked and slowly walked to where Minnie is, she was the one to introduce us here. And is friggin cool!

"Miyeon is coming with Chaeyoung, Lisa is currently with Kyungwon and Yuju, she said they're coming, and Minkyung with Mina, I guess they're co--"

"We're here!" We looked back to see Minkyung and Mina. Minkyung rushed to where we were and opened her hands, just like what Rose did in Titanic.

"OMG THIS IS COOL!" She shouted seeing the view, the wind flew which made me smile.

"Finally, they're here." I looked back to see five girls walking near us. Their mouth opened halfway, looking fazed.

"Wow, Eunha, how could you find places like this?" Lisa asked, still looking at the sunset.

"Ey? Our managers drive us here to relax, if you want, let's go somewhere like this, or cooler."She said.

We all sat side by said near the railings, the sunset, the clear river, under us, it was a sight to see.

My stress released, I can finally relax somewhere. "Hey, guys, you know what? This gathering isn't a bad idea after all." Rosé said between the silence.

We all agreed, "Welp! It's already 7, we need to go home." Minkyung stood, and we followed.

It's time to go home.

###

knew it lol

knew it lol.