FINALE / 1997

(guess who's saying goodbye)

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

NOW PLAYING-
I Like Me Better by LAUV

"So y'all are saying, that we need to get Winwin out of SM? Wtf?" MINKYUNG blurted out while looking at Jaehyun and Bambam who's smiling like an idiot.

"Yep! Because, duh, he's the only idol who's not here." BAMBAM said, well, he's right. All of them were gathered in Han river, except for WINWIN, they looked liked a gang, because what would you even think seeing 23 kids, gathered at 1 AM, all of them almost covering their faces? I would run- Ehem.

Well, you know that SM's a a good company. They wouldn't let their idols go somewhere, considering they didn't let JAEHYUN meet up with the other idols, smh.

"But how tho? And, why all of us? Three of you can bail him out of SM's jail." CHAN snickered, receiving a pinch from JIHYO. "Well, if it's only three, I totally would be part of it. I need to help my fellow Chinese friend." MINGHAO said.

They looked at JAEHYUN who looked like thinking, "Uh nope. SM is really overreacting when it comes to idols." He said, earning looks from the others.

"I need 7 people, 3 girls, 4 boy-"
"I'M CWAMING!" They all turned to EUNHA who's at the ground, eating chips. "What?" She asked and ate more.

"Are you not allowed to eat?" She asked, "Uhm, we're allowed, but dieting?" JUNHOE said. EUNHA rolled her eyes, "Oh please, just eat. Y'all are really skinny. Lisa! Rosé! Come and eat with me!" JUNHOE had his mouth agape when she opened more chips and gave it to the other girls.

She then tossed some to the boys, and yeah, they all ate anyways. "So, it's like this." JAEHYUN started planning.

-

"Do you think they can make it?" JIHYO asks, "Totally, tell me more." EUNWOO answers, well it's just that it's been an hour and JIHYO is still worried about them. Guess who came? Well, it's MINGHAO, JAEHYUN, YUGYEOM, JUNHOE, LISA, EUNHA, MINKYUNG, and.. SICHENG.

"Woah, that fast?" KYUNGWON watched them getting closer, while eating. "Lmao." WOOJIN laughed, as they got closer, they could view WINWIN with an excited face, while the others have disappointed faces.