OC Info

Name: Sterling

Gender: Male ♂

Height: 12 cm

Class: Pixie

Occupation: Doctor

Affiliation: Good

Phobia:
Public speaking (Glossophobia)
Dark (Nyctophobia)

Appearance:
Having 2 centimeters extra height than the average height of Pixies. He is practically the tallest pixie existing in Pixieville.

He has silver, medium length hair that is in an asymmetrical haircut, swiped to the right, slightly covering his right eye with 3 strands of purple hair and one of his silver eyebrows. He wears circular eyeglasses on his purple eyes.

He wears a gray turtleneck sweater along with a black bowtie, on top of it is a purple vest with 2 buttons, first, top buttoned on whilst the other second, below unbuttoned. He has light purple, oblique shaped triangle wings.

He wears a white waist cloth, draped on top of a pair gray slacks. He also wears a pair of black trenchboots with white laces along with a pair of black socks.

Personality:
A Pixie who is afraid of anything related to public speaking (public speeches), and the dark, he freezes and twitches when frightened. Practically a pixie who has social anxiety and glossophobia, but not afraid of making new friends, just waiting for the right opportunity to make one. He often blushes out of: shyness, guilt, embarrassment, awkwardness, or being in love.

He is playful and very energetic with anyone that he is close to: animals, pixies, gnomes or most likely anyone and anything, except elves. That is only when he is with a friend, with strangers, he is the opposite, shy and slightly timid, yet still manages to communicate and socialize with others, only for a while.

And also being a doctor, he is intelligent, by all means, very smart on certain areas like math and science, and able to understand and differentiate something that is out of the normal.

Likes:
Singing
Dancing
Eating
Reading
Color Purple

Dislikes:
Elves (Sometimes)
Swimming

Powers and Abilities:
Malleability:
His ability is like a combination of Plasto's and Morpho's talents but only limited in terms of: range, usage, shapes, sizes, and forms, yet having some advantages. Since malleability is a physical property that is applied on mostly metallic substance, he is the only pixie that is part liquid metal in his body, so while using his ability/talent, a certain part of his body for example, using his arm for elastic purpose or using his entire body, it turns to chrome metal color during usage, showing him being part liqyid metal, then turns back to normal after usage. It can also be applied in mimicking or copying other people and sometimes in used in hiding, but it needs physical contact in order to copy someone, only someone not something, yet can access almost limitless clothings and accessories without physical contact.

He can create and reshape his body to form and/or create another like, creating extra limbs like extra arms and legs, turning his lower arms into swords, fingers into scissors, and etc. And also, since he is part liquid metal, he can reform and heal itself if it suffers any combat damage. He can also seperate some of his liquid metal to operate on other purposes with an instruction given by its source.