Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

It was a normal day in Pixieville, the sun is shining in the bright blue skies. Everyone is enjoying there day with no worries, except a few pixies.

Digit, Fixit and the others have been looking their liquid metal pixie friend for days. After the events of Sterling being controlled by the TechnoMagic Virus, the whole town went under construction to immediately fix the destruction caused by their liquid metal friend. Fixit, Digit and the others began worrying for their friend and began searching. They first asked some other people if they've seen him, some have no idea, but some others have seen him and luckily gave them directions where he works.

The Pixies flew where Sterling's workshop, but bad luck came into their path and found out he was not there. They keep flying throughout the town but to no avail, they found no traces of him.

Being tired from flying from places, they settled down at Molly Moos for rejuvinate their energy from searching for their friend.

"We've been looking all over Pixieville and we can't even find a single trace of him. It's like he just vanish." Fixit said as he leaned back on his chair.

"I guess he got scared from being controlled by that virus thing." Amore said sympathetically.

"He might be, I mean, the way he tried to warn Digit and I about going near him and the look in his eyes, he looked frightened." Fixit explained.

"I just hope he's okay from that event must be traumatizing to him being forcefully controlled by that thing" Caramel replied with a melancholy looked on her face.

All of them looked with gloomy faces, until Tina came into the conversation.

"What's the matter?" Tina questions the group of sad pixies in Martino's bar counter.

"We've been trying to look for Sterling everywhere in Pixieville, but it appears we can't find him." Fixit answered Tina's question.

"Zilch results if you ask me." Digit added.

"It seems like he's gone now." Caramel also added.

"He must have left Pixieville forever and will never come back here." Amore also added, with tears on the verge of falling from her eyes.

"What do you mean "Gone"? He's on the Molly Moo's roof top." Tina said.

The downcasted Pixies immediately looked at Tina, and asked of what appears to be the most intelligible word in the entire Pixieville.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh?"

"He's in the Molly Moo's rooftop this day. I just served him some purple muffin with a blueberry top on it. Gotta say, he loves the color purple." Tine replied as she flutters towards the kitchen

The rest of Pixies looked at each other then went outside and flew up and hoping that Tina is right about Sterling being on top of the roof.

When they reached their destination, they saw only Plasto eating a plate full of muffins and some cupcake wrappers. The group of Pixies once again sighed in defeat, the information given by Tina was wrong which caused them to go back to square one in finding him.

"Tina was wrong, that's not Sterling." Amore spoked first from the sad atmosphere.

"That's just Plasto eating muffins and cupcakes." Digit also spoke.

"That are color....... purple." Fixit slowly processing the sight the is being held in front of them.

"Which Tina said that Sterling must've like the color purple." Caramel also getting the point.