Chapter 4

Third Person POV

Fixit and Digit hovered where they have been about a few seconds, trying to register what is infront of them. Infront of them was no one else but the Techno-magic virus and Sterling that is under the influence of the virus. Sterling that is infront of them is not a pixie but a giant, chrome colored, scorpion-crab hybrid that is big enough to reach the height of the Pixie Plaza.

Fixit and Digit were flabbergasted by the sight that they have witnessed infront of them, while the other civilians of Pixieville flee from the terrors of the Technomagic Virus and the Corrupted Pixie.

"Oh. My. Goodness." Digit spoked with a quivering voice.

"What are you Sterling?" Fixit spoked to no one as he still locked his scared eyes at the Duo infront of them.

"SSSSSSSKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Corrupted Sterling roared in reply then charged at the two PopPixie formed Fixit and Digit while leaving holes on the ground on every step of his legs.

Fixit and Digit shooked their and quickly dodged the incoming attack from Sterling. Sterling stopped on his tracks, turns around and tries to attack them seperately by sprouting his claws towards them.

Fixit and Digit managed to dodge the attack yet again, however the houses that were caught weren't so lucky as they were broken by the claws.

Fixit and Digit used they magic and rebuild the Techno-Magic Virus catching device and tried to capture the Virus but the virus is a very tricky one as he keeps bouncing around and causing a fritz and anything technologic.

While doing so, they are also trying to fight but mostly escaping from the attacks of the Corrupted Sterling is bringing onto them. He keeps bringing his sharp, liquid metal appendages at the two of them. Digit made the same rock gollum as before as well as Fixit creating the robot and send them towards Sterling, yet only to be whacked away using his stinger-tail and continued pursuing the two PopPixies.

The two technomagic poppixies were getting exhausted from fighting both insane opponents. They need to think of a plan and fast if they need to stop both of them creating havoc in Pixieville.

"Fixit, I have an idea." Digit suggested to Fixit while trying to block Corrupted Sterling's stinger with a digital shield.

"What it is Digit? And we better make it fast. Because these two are getting more destructive than before. WOAH!!!" Fixit manage to dodge an attack from the Techno-Magic Virus.

Digit whispered Fixit the plan, which made Fixit looked at him with a worried look on his face.

"Are you sure about this? Won't it hurt Sterling than he already is?" Fixit questioned Digit about the plan with an anxious voice.

"This might be our only chance left on defeating the Techno-Magic Virus and saving Sterling under it's influence." Digit retorted back with a voice as anxious as Fixit's.

Fixit contemplate about the plan and looked at both Corrupted Sterling and the Techno-Magic Virus causing havoc in Pixieville, and looked back at Digit.

"I just hope he will be the same as before." Fixit said, agreeing with Digit's plan.

Digit and Fixit flew towards the duo, grabbed their MagicPop and channelled their magic into the MagicPop. After channelling their magic, they released their magic from the MagicPop outwards, creating an EMP. The EMP hit both the Techno-Magic Virus and Corrupted Sterling, the Techno-Magic Virus felt weaken but still mobile, however, it did not felt the same for Corrupted Sterling.

"SSSSSSKKKKKKKRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Corrupted Sterling roared in pain as the EMP hit him, electricity danced around his body until he felt completely immobilized.

His body starts to degenerate, losing his scorpion-crab hybrid structure until he becomes a pool of chrome liquid metal.

Fixit and Digit brought the Techno-Magic Virus catching device towards the weakened virus and slowly captures it. The virus struggles to break loose from the beam but in it's weakened state, it was finally captured and locked inside of Digit's technomagic crystal.

The citizens of Pixieville cheered as they finally captured the virus and the corrupted technological appliances vanishes into sparkling dust. The duo hovers down at as they watch the citizens praising them for the heroic act they did on saving them from the virus.

Both of them were about to leave and celebrate when something popped into their heads.

"STERLING!!!" Both shouted in realization.

"We almost forgot about him." Digit said.

"Let's go help him. He's probably hurt after sending him an EMP and being mind-controlled by the virus." Fixit said with a worried voice.

Both of them turned around, only for them to find nothing, not a single trace of liquid metal in sight.

"Sterling!!! Where are you?! Sterling?!" They both shouted, trying to look for their liquid metal friend and flew off, continuing their search for the Pixie.

--------------------------------------

AT STERLING'S RESIDENCE:

In the kitchen sink, liquid metal poured out of the faucet and flood the floor, it builds up until it formed Sterling's pixie form.

Sterling was breathing amd panting heavily, his eyes constricted from the horrors he has done onto Pixieville, he is shaking like leaf.

He was so scared of what he has done to the town, he was scared being controlled by the virus that it slowly eats him from the inside. Awful memories flashback through his mind how the first time he was under control of the same virus.

"What have I done?" He said frightfully as he looked at his shaking hands, his hands turns to chrome color and shift back to skin color.

He leaned his back on the wall and slowly slid down until he is sitting on the floor. He slowly hugged his knees, burried his face onto his knees and silently cries, a fears liquid metal tears stained the floor as he continued, sobbing, silently crying all of his heart content.

"I'm so, so, sorry." Saying with a broken voice.