Chapter 2

Third Person POV

Sterling walked towards the Toy Shop which he asked a couple of people where it is located. Knowing that he first encountered was a toy train, he hypothesizes that Fixit is working in a toy shop which his hypothesis is correct. Today, he is about to tell Fixit about his talent that he didn't get to tell him yesterday because he was out of town collecting some specimens for research purposes only, and also the time where he just opened a mini-clinic. Although, he already heard that there is already a hospital here, he expected that his will be turned down by the hospital, which it didn't that gave him such a relief that he will continue to work as a simple doctor alone, he just couldn't stand so many people.

He is already infront of the Toy Shop, wanting to give Fixit a little humor, he decided to prank him. He shapeshifted himself into Plasto, since Plasto is the last one he made physical contact to, he collected every data he has of him: voice, movement, and talent except for memories and personalities. 'Plasto' knocked at the door which opened by none other than Fixit which looked perplexed at the moment.

"Plasto? What are you doing?" Fixit

"Just wanna say 'HI'!" 'Plasto'

"Uhm. Hi?"

"HI!!"

"Seriously Plasto. What are you really doing here?" Fixit becomes wary of 'Plasto'

"Haven't I already told you that I am here to say Hi?"

"You are starting to freak me out."

Unable to hold it any longer, 'Plasto' broke out in a series of small, wheezeful laugh which caused Fixit to looked at 'Plasto' in utter surprise by the sudden laughter. After a few moments, 'Plasto' stopped laughing and looked at Fixit with a grin plastered on his face.

"Fixit. It's me, Sterling" 'Plasto' then shapeshifts back into his normal self making Fixit to look at Sterling in disbelief.

"Wait a second. Not only you have similar talents like Plasto, but also like Morpho?" Fixit questioned Sterling even more with an awestrucked voice.

"Don't really know who Morpho is, but like his name implies, you are somehow right, yet still mistaking about my talent." Sterling dictated.

"Well how about you come inside so we can talk more about that talent of yours. I am really interested on what exactly is it." Fixit led Sterling inside the Toy Store that made Sterling whistled impressively at the sites of different toys.

"Impressive isn't it?" Fixit said with pride at his works.

"Beyond Impressive that's for sure."

"Fixit. I am surprised that you brought the same pixie that rescued me here." Mr. Augustus spoke up, abruptly appeared out of nowhere joining the conversation.

"Yup. We just wanna have some technological conversation."

"Well then. How about I repay you for saving me." Mr. Augustus giddily said as he ran towards the counter and gave Sterling something.

"Here you go. Two Pixie coins. Just the right amount from the pixie who saved me." Mr. Augustus rewarded him which caused both Fixit and Sterling to look at him with a deadpan faces.

"Thanks mister." Sterling dully said yet somehow thankful for the reward which he pocketed it inside his vest.

"Well then. Sterling and I are just gonna have a small talk inside with Rico. We'll be back for a while Mr. Augustus." Fixit said as he excused Sterling inside.

They encountered Rico along the way and they all went into Fixit's work station in the shop. Sterling glance at the small figure draped over by a white cloth on top of Fixit's desk, out of curiosity, he walked towards the draped object that caught Fixit and Rico's attention.