Chapter 3

Sterling's POV

I woke up at 5:00 am, cooked some breakfast like usual, eggs and bacon and hot chocolate. After breakfast, I left my house, locked it, put on my headphones and played on my phone 'Happy' by Pharell Williams, and take a morning stroll. There wasn't much people out here at this hour. After my two hour stroll in town, I went back to my house, and went on the other side of it, which is my mini clinic and flipped the door sign into 'open', After that my normal clothes turned liquid metal and morphed into a doctor's attire along with a stethoscope and went to sit on my desk waiting for patients.

The clinic is always quiet, but nevertheless still fine, it contains an x-ray room, dentistry room, 3 hospital beds, laboratory equipment room, wash room and my desk. So far, there has only been a few patients that came in the clinic, some of them are pixies and gnomes, all caused by body injuries, wounds, toothaches, headaches and illness, nothing serious. I turned on the radio and listened to some news whilst finishing up some paperworks.

"Good Morning Pixieville! It's 10 am in this beautiful sunny day! This is Chatta reporting for Radio Pixie. This year's most exciting competition is about to start! Hahaha! In here are the two rarest, and supportive fan clubs, looking good as always and ready to cheer! Who will win the Technomagic Duel? Who will be the best? Fixit? or Digit?" The radio announced. Which intrigued me, I know what Technomagic is, but have never heard about a Technomagic Duel.

"Maybe I'll see it to know it better. After all, I did owe Fixit an explanation about my talent. Better get going then." I said to myself, morphed my doctor's attire back to my normal attire, flew towards the door and locked it, flipping the sign 'close' and flew towards where the duel is taking place.

----------------------

I flew where that Technomagic duel is being held, and it so happens to be in the park. I landed a couple of feet away from the duel and saw that there is a gigantic robot and a giant rock golem standing still on there places. There I saw Fixit and another pixie wearing somekind of a high-tech suit or something, facing each other. I walked over them and waved.

"Hey Fixit! How are do-OOF!!!" I was cut off by a punch that flung me towards a tree, on impact, I feel a dent on my face and looked at their shocked face.

"STERLING! LOOK WHAT YOUR ROCK GOLEM DID STERLING, DIGIT!" Fixit shouted at Digit.

"I DIDN'T COMMAND THE ROCK GOLEM TO HIT HIM!" Digit shouted back.

"YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO STERLING FOR WHAT YOUR ROCK GOLEM DID TO HIM!" Fixit shouted back again.

I got up, healed the dent face and shapeshifted my arms into large, chrome metal crowbars. Cracking my neck for a while and let out a war cry.

"RRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I ran towards the rock golem which attempted a haymaker punch at me, I evaded the punch and gave it an uppercut to its jaw, grabbed the shoulders to give it a knee to the gut, then the grabbed the head only for me to knee it 3 times, then throwing it at one of the trees, destroying it on the processing. Then I looked at the robot who is about to stomp me, evaded again and punched it at the back, the robot turned around and tried to punch me, which a parried it and give I gave it a very powerful hand slam in the head, grabbed both his arms and threw it at the same place where the rock golem was destroyed, also destroying at the process.

"Un moment s'il vous plaît" I said in french while I'm getting some air.

I gave a few heavy pants of breath and turned around looking at the gobsmacked looks on their faces.

"What?"

"You managed to heal that dent on your face and survived a punch from my rock golem." Digit