Innocent

Everything was silent and calm.  Outside the tiny apartment was a moonless night with no star,  just a pitch black morbid sky.

The male relaxed his back in the old bathtub which was only half filled with cold water. White neon light created a new shade on his milky white skin.
His eyes wondered in the small space he was in.

White walls  not so white,  broken sink,  ripped curtains and a neon light that flickered every now and then..
The sound of a puff interrupted his gazing.

He turned around to see the other male,  that was sitting next to the bathtub with his back rested against the wall,  a cigarette between his lips.
He didn't notice him entering but he didn't mind as well. He was more than comfortable with anything the other did.

His partner's beautiful eyes were closed,  he always smoke when he's deep in thoughts. He reached with one finger and started caressing his cheek then traced the sharp jawline with a genuine smile gracing his plump lips.

"We're leaving soon Jin." he muttered while taking another drag of his drug not looking toward the naked man that nodded and continued bathing.

"Sorry." he spoke once again this time looking deep in the doe eyes. But Jin's gentle smile never dropped.

"Don't be kookie." the other replied while drying himself with a towel then wore a white pj he had which made him look like the angel he is.  Seokjin got out of the bathroom and Jungkook followed afterward.

____________________________

"Stop smoking." Jin hissed grabbing the thing from between His lips and threw it aside earning an angry gaze in return.
"Now tell me what's wrong?"
"I said we're leaving soon right?"
"yes"
"That's because I couldn't pay the rent for the two previous months...and I lost my job.. Three days ago."
"And you didn't tell me."
Jin sighed when Jungkook didn't reply and hugged His lover's head against his chest.
"How did it happen?"
"The restaurant owner didn't pay my salary, one of the customer was extremely rude..so I kinda..bashed his head with my guitar."
"Aish you violent man....let's go to bed already,  I am tired."
"Where will we go... I barely afforded this shitty apartment."
"Shhh...we will figure something out...we always do."
The black haired male yelped when he was lifted in a bridal style but then wrapped one arm around the other's neck.
"I don't want to sleep yet Jinnie."

___________________________

That's it.
He needs to go to the fuckin restaurant and at least get his payment or just half of it. He can't drag Jin lower than this.
Jungkook was searching for a new pair of pants when he saw a small envelope.  He glanced at Jin whom was asleep soudlessly on the mattress, only covered with his jacket then at the envelope and opened it.

To Kim Srokjin.
From SM intl. Fashion.

Congratulations,  you've been picked by our company to audition for modeling for the next Spring show.

Date: 20 April.
Data needed: ID card,  two pictures,  Cv resume.

The male placed the paper aside and ran one hand through his hair.

"Morning."

He turned and saw Jin with his eyes half opened.

"When did you apply for a job?"
"I-"
"What have I told you before?"
"No working..but kookie we need m-"
"I will bring goddamn money Jin... Just give me some time,  can you?"
"No need to be mad...Jungkook listen."
"No you listen,  once you accept this job your face will be everywhere and what does that mean Jin? Your parents will find you. Now do you want to lose me?"
"No!..no.  I don't want to."
Jungkook regretted the tone he used since he knew how sensitive Jin can be,  his eyes are already puffy,  tears on the verge of falling,  his lower lip stuck out in a pout.

"Gome here and dress. You're going with me."

He nodded and walked to him only to be trapped against a wall,  his lips already occupied,  his tiny waist held carefully by Jungkook.

T O
B E
C O N T I N U E D ❤