Paradise (Bonus chapter)

*flash back*

The stage's dim light reflected his honey dipped skin perfectly giving it a bolder look, the sweat that dripped down his sharp jawline and made his bangs was no where holy.
The boy watched curiously as the man played his guitar with stern expressions,  his eyes went from the handsome face toward the inked biceps. God his hands ached to trace the art. 

It's been a while since he's visiting this place. He knew it was really wrong for him,  a sixteen years old male with a high status,  going alone to a local bar...just to watch the man he has a crush on playing guitar.

This time when he turned to order a drink,  non alcoholic one,  it was snatched from him. Seokjin was about to yell at the rude person but instead he froze in his seat. Blood no more circulating.
The guitarist...  He was right to him..  His manly aroma so close.. His strong cold gaze on him.

"How was my performance?"
His doe eyes winded slightly. He actually asked him.
"It was great." he replied with a steady voice.
"I always see you around here.. So if I owe you money,  you can wait."
Jin chuckled while hiding his mouth.
"You owe me nothing sir...I just really love your performance." "Just my heart and a few hours of sleep."

"You have unique hands you know."

the man said and Jin immediately his his hands feeling a sudden shame.. His fingers weren't like any normal person's. They were crooked almost as if they were broken..and he got his share of bullying because of it.
"Oh yeah..they look weird."

Without him noticing his crush grabbed his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"I didn't mean in a bad way.The one who will hold them should know that he's holding the world in his own hand."
then he left a dumbfounded Jin behind him.
The world? 

______________________

Jungkook now sits next to him whenever he finish his performance,  casually smoking or drinking while Jin just wish to lean against him but stops himself.
From time to time he thinks about what will his parents,  the great Kims,  will say if they ever knew that he goes to such a place or has a crush on someone like Jungkook.

"Do you apply lip gloss?" Jungkook suddenly asked before Jin could answer he already swiped his thumb on his lower plump lips.
Jungkook muttered a silent curse then walked away.