Years

"Everybody make some noise!" Jungkook shouted through his mic , adrenaline pumping in his veins while the crowd cheered louder , their screams filling the whole place .
"Let's get it!" He said one more time before the band started playing the music while he took his position on stage next to Taehyung.

Thousands of light sticks were waving according to the beat , the fans were really hyped especially when it was the first performance for the famous korean band in America.

Jungkook was the main vocalist and dancer while Taehyung was the visual of the group , vocalist and dancer and Yoongi joined them last year , being the rapper of the group . It all started three years ago when the famous Gucci model decided to feature Jungkook in his mixtape . After the huge success the company formed this small boy group.

After four hours of performing the concert ended and they bowed to their fans showing gratitude.

"Thank you Chicago!"

Jungkook flipped on his seat in the fancy Lamborghini , sweat dripping down his forehead , exhausted after all that dancing and singing. Yoongi on the other hand was already asleep while
Taehyung or half of him was outside the window waving at the fans and winking at them.
That flirt.
"Taessi get your head inside before a sasaeng hurt you." Their manager told him .
The blonde male sighed and got inside before closing the window and leaning back . Finally letting his body relax .

"When is the next fan sign?"
"After three days."

________________________________

Seokjin was happily eating a.k.a devouring his cinnamon roll until Namjoon's judgmental gaze fell upon him.
"Cannibalism."
Then there was a confused nibbling sound.
"Seokjin spill the truth."
The nibbling sound continued while Jin's gaze drifted toward his cousin whom was crossing his arms over his chest.
"Are you the one who edited my face into Marlin Monroe's picture then sent it to Jackson saying draw me like one of your french girls?"
At this point seokjin was going to burst in laughter , while his mouth was full . The male was a good editor and wanted a revenge on Namjoon for ruining his mario pelushie.
"You looked pretty in white hyung."
"You're dead meat!"
And they were running in circles around the big apartment .

"Carrots , onion , chicken sauce.." Seokjin was counting the items he was buying while pushing the cart around the big supermarket.

He could clearly hear whispers in the background coming from foreign girls and from what he heard they think that he's probably an idol. Well it's no lie that he was blessed with stunning visuals especially now that his hair is dyed blonde, his body even grew stronger with an impressive small waist , his lips even got more full with time.

He turned toward them and flashed them a small smile making them squeal in response , they even waved at him making him chuckle in response.

"I feel like a celebrity." Jin murmured while continuing his way.

"Excuse me."
Jin turned toward the deep voice to find a tall man smiling at him. He looked young despite his formal appearance . He was handsome Jin could give him that but of course not more than him.
"Yes?"
"I am Kim Moonbin. Director of the korean sector of Vogue's magazine."
"Okay?"
"May I say , your visuals are truly something and I'll be more than glad if you worked for us. That's my card in case you needed more details ."
"Thank you. I'll think about it."

Jin pulled his phone out of his pocket , taking a few seconds to contemplate the beautiful man on his wallpaper , his heart clenching at how pretty and flashy the bunny smile looked then dialed the first number in his contact list .

"Joonie , guess what?"

______________________________

It was already 2:00 pm . And everyone was already asleep , all the noises outside faded , silence taking over everything .

Except for Jungkook. He was tossing and turning on the king sized bed .
With pillow , without a pillow , one leg outside the blanket , without the blanket...nothing worked for him.
He stood up with a deep sigh .

After giving up , he left the bed , shirtless and placed a cigarette between his lips , lighting it up.

After all this years , his arms still feel empty just like his heart. It was hard to accept or even believe he still need this person. Crave his presence , scent , the small little voice.

He considered dating a few people like Taehyung suggested but no one was even worth trying . 

Without even noticing he was already smoking the fourth cigarette , too deep in his thoughts .

_______________________________

Today was the fansign event. Everyone was hyped in the hall . Fansites preparing their expensive cameras to snap multiple pictures of the idols while other prepared the gift they brought for them .
Although most.of the attendant were females but there was a good proportion of males .

Jungkook , Taehyung and Yoongi took their places , facing the big crowd of enthusiastic people . Two security guards were standing at each sides while the staff stood behind the group members to manage everything and keep order.

Jungkook leaned down to check the bag of snacks a girl bought him .
"Oppa." A voice called him but he froze .
He knew this voice.
The sweet honey voice. Slowly Jungkook got up to be taken back by that person.
His eyes were wide , his expressions were unexplainable tho the male facing him was smiling  and even held his hand without any hesitation.
Their hands perfectly linked.
God you look so beautiful.
"Jinnie."
"You're doing great kookie , I love your new album. Eat well and stay healthy." Jin muttered shyly , his face already red .
Jungkook wanted to hug him after all these years , kiss him like there was no tomorrow , smell him ...just hold him.
Before he could react Jin whispered a small "take care" before leaving his hand and another fan took his place.
Jk lost his concentration , his eyes followed Jin as he greeted the rest of the members and left. His figure disappearing .

"Jk calm down. You can't follow him." Tae whispered quietly while still smiling , the latter nodded in defeat.

T O
B E       C O N T I N U E D ❤