Corrupted

"Everything about you drive me crazy."  the thought that consumed the Jeon and lingered in his mind was pestering his peaceful sleep and once again he was starring at the sleeping beauty in the middle of the night.
The small body was warm in his embrace,  the sound of his faint breathing was the only one that could be heard in such a time.

"Skin is smooth as silk."
His slender fingers ran on his partner's chubby cheek,  reaching for the swollen cherry lips that always looked like a dessert for him and swiping his thumb over both.

"Patience."
He reminded himself ,  while releasing a third sigh,  that Jin is still very young and he promised himself to wait for his boy to mature more then he will make him completely "his". Right now being able to hopd him in his arms is a complete blessing. It's enough.

For Jungkook,  who grew up as an orphan, worked since the age of six to eat, fought for his life and almost lost it a few times,  he never thought he'd ever have feelings for anyone,  especially this little puppy cuddled with him,  wearing his clothes.

His eyes went to the clock and he immediately cursed. It's already 3:00 am. He doesn't have that much time left to sleep and he has work. But who's complaining,  at least he got a job and that Taehyung guy doesn't seem this bad either.

_____________________________

Seokjin was working on Jungkook's hair and styling the bangs after the male took a quick shower and wore his outfit.
"Control your temper Kookie."
"Okay."
"Don't beat anyone without a reason."
"Okay."
"No loud swearing."
"I can't promise."
"Don't smoke a whole pack at work."
"I can't promise."
"Jungkook."
"Okay fine. Anything else boss?"
"Kiss me Jeon."

He didn't need to think twice or answer before leaning to capture the plump lips between his own for a few seconds.

"I'll pass by Mr.Han and pay him the rent, I might be a bit late since I'll be searching for a new apartment so don't wait me and sleep early.  Also i left some cash on the counter."

Jin nodded while they walked toward the door,  he gave him another peck before opening it.
"Take care."
"I will. Bye."

After Jungkook left,  Jin cleaned the house and rearranged their clothes so it would be easier to pack them when needed to.

*knock* *knock*

"Coming Kookie!" Jin said (half cheered) before walking to the door with his bubbly smile dusting his shirt in case it has something on since he was cleaning,  his arms already warming up for a hug. He came back really early..  What did he forgot?
However his smile immediately dropped once he saw the person standing in front of him.

"Hey cousin."
"Namjoon."

_____________________________

Jungkook took a deep breath while standing in front of the mic.  His lips were a bit dry and so was his throat since he practiced more than four times.

He could read the pure curiosity in people's eyes, he could feel them waiting especially the couple that was seated next to the stage around a well decorated table.

He wasn't really sure about what he's going to do but Taehyung told him to give it a try.  Today was someone's first anniversary and they requested a singer not only a guitarist.

Jungkook wasn't that sure of his singing skills or vocals,  the only he actually sang was to Jin in bed. When the younger can't sleep or has a frightening nightmare he would lull him to sleep. And on his last birthday Jin asked him to sing as a gift..
Was it really this good?

Hoya gave him the signal to start ,  he grabbed the mic and started with the small band behind him,  trying his best to pour his emotions and soul into his voice.

(p.s: play audio in the media.)

The way to love me isn't hard
Just hold me tight like you are now
We don't know what will happen to us latter
But I like that nothing's decided
Who cares what others say?
We can't live without each other
So what's the problem?

Jungkook lost track of time as he sang but when he finished there was a loud clapping even whistling, everyone had his camera recording . He bowed slightly as a thank you then waited a minute before starting the second song.

Hoya was absolutely dumbfounded while Taehyung was covering his smirk with his big hand,  absolutely proud of himself for predicting that Jungkook has a skilled singer potential and proud of Jungkook for not cowering and showing his talent.

"What do you think Bang pd nim? Is he in? " Taehyung whispered to the third man standing next to him.
He saw him smiling then nodded.
"I'll see you both next Monday in the agency's building."
"We'll be there hyung. Thank you for the chance."
"I'll be leaving."
"The show just started tho."
"Maybe another time,  I am a busy man as you know. It's a miracle I made it here.  But let me tell you that . It was indeed worth it."
"Thank you again hyung. Take care."

__________________________

Lights were turned off amd everything was silent.  Jungkook assumed that Jin must be asleep since it's already 11 pm and he's not that big fan of staying up late.
He placed everything he had in hand aside then went to wake him up.

There,  Jin was laying on the mattress,  wide awake yet not aware of the other presence behind him until he felt a strong tattooed arm thrown over his hips and a pair of familiar lips kissing his neck from behind.

"Can't sleep?"
He nodded.
"Did you eat?"
"..."
"You're lucky I brought food with me else I would be already scolding you. Now up. "

"Try dipping this here."
Seokjin told him while holding the piece of chicken he recently dipped in mixed sauce with his chopsticks.
Jungkook opened his mouth and ate it.
"open." Jungkook said while holding the noodles next to Jin's mouth.
"How was work today?"
"They made me sing."

J.k saw how Jin expressions turned really sad while he looked down.  Only playing with his chopsticks instead of eating.

"What's wrong baby?"
"I really... Wanted to be there and listen to you...remember what I said."
"You remind me."
"I told you once that..  I'll be there for you when you decides to sing in front of any audience."
"Shhh,  it's not and never will be your fault.  It's that hoe Taehyung's.  He's the one who suddenly asked me to sing. Next time I'll bring you okay?"
"You owe me a lullaby."
"Deal...Jinah."
"Ne?"
"There's something else bothering you. I know."
"It's nothing,  don't worry."
Jungkook returned to his food not fully convinced while Jin immediately wiped away the tear that escaped his eye.

"listen Jinnie,  i really hate to be on your bad side,  but your parents said that either you return or you won't like the consequences."
"I am not afraid of them Joon."
"Of course you're not.  But aren't you afraid of what they might do to him?"

T O
B E   C O N T I N U E D ❤