Filthy

Seokjin held the grocery bag in his arms while walking down street,  soft breeze caressing his beautiful face both cheeks held a dust of pink because of the cold weather,  even his nose was a bit red.

Jungkook told him yesterday that he's coming back early this time before leaving, plus today is his birthday  which means he needs to make something delicious plus more quality time for both of them together.

He reached his pocket to grab the key but almost freaked when he found out that the door to their apartment was already opened. carefully walking inside , while clutching the bag tighter,  thinking about how the bananas he bought could serve as a weapon against any possible intruder.

"Who are you!" Jin shouted when he saw a strange man in the small bedroom ,  but when he felt a hand on his shoulder he yelped ,  immediately moving away so he was in the middle. The man was Mr.Han,  the apartment owner.

Before Jin could ask what the hell is happening,  Jungkook who showed all of a sudden was clutching the back of Han's neck.

"The fuck you think you're doing bitches?" Jungkook hissed angrily.
"For fuck sake calm down Jeon!  The man right there want to rent this apartment! Fuckin let me go!"
"And you just enter it? Just like that?  What if Jin was asleep? Or taking a Fuckin shower you bitch?!"

All that was happening and Jin didn't know what to do or what to say so he simply stood there watching,  he noticed the man moving and approaching Jungkook.

"No need to go crazy here. We just entered the apartment cause I wanted to see it."
"Oh excuse me,  but there is another thing you didn't see yet."
"It is?"
"This."
And Jungkook punched the man making him fall on the ground,  half unconscious with a bleeding nose.
"Han,  you better go out with this trash now before I give you the same gift." Jungkook said and the other didn't waste a minutes after collecting the man and leaving not without cursing of course.

After the chaos calmed The Jeon walked toward his partner and hugged his head.
"You came early."
"And you're not gonna start scolding me for punching someone right?"
Jin smiled and rubbed his face against his torso.
"He deserved it."
"We need to figure out a solution..and fast."
"We'll talk about it later,  go take a quick shower then you'll help me cook something."
"It's your lucky day am not hungry,  else you would've been punished really bad baby~"
"Yah!"

___________________________

Cameras were flashing everywhere,  different loud sounds mixed together especially the voice of his fangirls and some fanboys while he walked on the red carpet accompanied by his bodyguards and manager.

"Mr.Kim is it true that you're planning to release a new album?!"
One of the reporters asked,  Tae smiled and replied "Yes it is."
"Kim Taehyung,  there is a rumor that it won't be solo? And what can we expect?"
"Well what can I say,  wait for my surprise and make those expectations high."
"Kim nim,  is there anything you'd like to say to your fan upon the news?"
"I hope you support my next work,  God bless you and I purple you!"
The he showed his heart fingers and went inside the party hall.

Taehyung shook the wine glass he was holding , his eyes observed the velvet liquid dancing inside it. He didn't really feel like drinking tonight tho he was in a good mood.
"Can you get me some Coca Cola instead of this?"
"Right away."

"Don't you love this expensive shit."
Someone said while dropping his weight on the chair next to him.  Tae smiled.
"Well well isn't that our dear August D."
"Use my real name brat."
"The D ddaeng slaying sasaeng."
"I give up."
"Hyung my mixtape is coming soon and I'll beat your sales record."
"Keep on dreaming."
"And I also have a secret weapon this time."
Yoongi smirked and took a sip of his drink.
"Who said I don't have one either?"

____________________________

"Where did you get them from? They're so cute! And looks extremely yummy!" Jin cooed at Jk while looking at a pink box he bought earlier.

There were three cupcakes,  One covered in pink cream and had a hamster face on, the second all blue with bunny face and ears,  the third was covered in chocolate,  the number "18" was written on it with caramel, the box also had marshmallows and gummy bears.

"You liked it?"
He asked with a sly smile but got no reply cause Jin was already stuffing his mouth with marshmallows.
Jk then placed a small candle in the middle of the chocolate cupcake and used his lighter. 

"Make a wish then blow it Jin."
And so he did.

__________________________________

"Are you sure about this?"
Jungkook asked while pushing the shop's door open,  giving the male next to him a quick glance.
"Definitely." Jin said with a smile to mask his nervousness and the kick of fear he had.

For his birthday he wanted to get a tattoo,  simple one of course  and Jungkook actually agreed.

"Yo Jackson!"
"Yo!  What do we have here?  Are you getting a new tattoo?"
"Not for me this time."
"Oh I see,  please take a seat there so you can choose a design."
"Jin let's-"
"Kookie wait for me on the couch. I want it to be a surprise."
"What?"
"Please please with a cherry on top."

Jin came after half an hour but with nothing on his arms.
"You cowered didn't you?"
Jungkook said holding back a laugh but Jin shook his head in a no.
"Look."
Seokjin sat next to him and showed him the back of his wrist surprising him. There was "J.K" initial tattooed
On it with a tiny rose on top.
Jungkook couldn't hide the bunny grin that unconsciously showed.
He leaned and pressed a few kisses on top of it.
"What are you doing?"
"Putting the real Jk's stamp over it...Now let me go and pay then we can go back home. I still have more stamps to place in different places."

_____________________________

While going upstairs They had their hands intertwined with each other,  Jin couldn't be happier.
It was literally the best birthday he ever had.  Forget the gold diamonds fancy cakes and balls,  just a day with his Kook is worth it all.
And now he had his initial on his wrist he couldn't be more proud.

The thing he never expected is the police breaking through their door and directly grabbing Jungkook while he couldn't do anything to stop them.  And his Parents to be right in front of him.

"Jeon Jungkook you're being arrested for kidnapping Kim Seokjin and for for possessing drugs."
"Hold the fuck up I never-"
"Anything you say we'll be used against you so I suggest you shut up."
"Officer please Jungkook never kidnapped me! He's innocent!"

Then Jin looked at his parents' faces. They were both smirking widely.

"What did you do??!"

T O
B E   C O N T I N U E D ❤

Hey guys,  hope you're liking it so far and hope you also check my new work "Only then."