Pure

"Move away." Jungkook said coldly while he made his way through the crowd toward the scene those people were gathered around.

What he saw was enough to restore his faith in God back.
Seokjin was sitting on the ground,  holding one of his knees where his pant was torn in pain,  next to him a woman and a man trying to call an ambulance.

"God Jin." Jungkook exhaled immediately hugging the younger's head to his chest.  He felt Jin shaking in fear and cold in his arms while his hands fisted his shirt. They were both soaked in rain but the embrace was warm enough.

"Where is the driver?" Jungkook asked and the man next to them pointed at himself.
"It's me.  Young man was running to cross the street without looking and I almost...unfortunately he slipped and scraped his kness.  But thank god."
"You almost hit him and you fuc-"
"Jungkook stop. It's not his fault.  I was running."
"I am calling the ambulance."
"No need to Ahjussi, it's just a scrapped knees." Jin replied still holding into Jungkook as if his life depends on it.
"We're not shooting a movie people,  go away!" Jungkook shouted angrily making everyone flinch and walk away.

Jungkook sighed under his breath then picked up the injured man and walked them home. They need to hurry up before they catch a cold.

____________________________

"You scared the hell out of me today." the word left his lips while his hungry eyes traveled on the masterpiece beneath him.
"Mianhae." he replied with a gentle smile,  hands going up to the muscular shoulders then behind his lover's neck.
"Why did you run?"
Jin wanted to answer but the word committed suicide on the edge of his tongue once Jungkook's left hand went under his shirt. the finger tips brushing against his skin in a slow agonizing motion were enough to trap oxygen in his lungs.
"I asked a question baby boy."
"I-i saw Jimin and Hoseok there...my former classmates."
"Is that so."
Seokjin nodded suddenly feeling a lump in his throat when he remembered both of them.
He wished he could've said goodbye before leaving.
He wished he could've just ran to them in that restaurant and hugged both tightly.
But he can't. And he knows it.
Jungkook noticed the change in his expression so he leaned down and pressed a kiss against his forehead,  one on his nose and one just right above his lips earning a whine.
"Yah why did you stop!"

But there was a knock on the door that interrupted everything, and the thread of curse that escaped JK's lips were faster then Eminem's rap.
At 10:00 p.m.
Who the fuck knock at 10:00 p.m

He mentioned for Jin to go to the bathroom and he picked a long sleeved black Pj and wemt there.

"Jeon."
"Mr.Han."
"You have three days to get out of the apartment."
"Wait the fuck up,  I am paying the rent tomorrow."
"Even if you payed it now,  I want you out."
"Is that so you fu-"
"Kookie relax." Jin came from behind,  all dressed up in his Pj now.
He knew Jungkook was about to break the man's nose.
"We'll be out in three days Mr.Han.  Have a goodnight."
He said then closed the door in the man's face.
"That mood ruiner." he hissed then grabbed a cigarette and went to the balcony.

_________________________

"I think he has a great potential of a great artist if you asked me."
The blonde male said after taking a sip of his  wine that gave his lips a new shade of red.
"But not so great reputation and past."
"A person's past doesn't define him. I was nothing but a farmer when I got discovered. But still am very proud of who I was and who I am now."
"Jungkook is different from you sir. He is a rude, a heavy smoker, can be extremely violent.  He once got into the jail for six months you know."
"Why was that?"
"He punched.. A police officer."
"Ouch...but still Hoya,  I am willing to give him the chance he deserves...oh and about someone..I remember seeing a really cute cupcake sitting alone when I entered do you know-"
"Oh no no no no please Taehyung nim. Anything and  absolutely anything but Jungkook's boyfriend. He bashed that guitar on the customer's head because he badmouthed him."
"He looks really young tho."
"He is."

_____________________________

"Welcome back to Korea Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim."
The driver greeted before opening the limousine's door for the couple followed by their bodyguard.
As they entered both they took off the black sunglasses they were wearing.

"Apparently we needed to solve this issue personally." the man said while checking his phone already dialing someone.
"I can't believe it's already been a year. What a disgrace." the lady replied crossing her legs. Thinking about what her once perfect son did.
"Don't worry dear. If we can't find Seokjin the police will. I'll make sure that lowlife that took him get jailed."
"I am sure you will." 

T O
B E C O N T I N U E D ❤