The Beginning: Ch 1

Years ago there was a time in which humans lived in constant fear of vampires. Humans became tired of the terrible treatment and so the bloody battle began.

For several years humans and vampires killed each other. That is until the soon to be vampire king Alaric fell in love with the strong hearted and pure human girl Annora. He made a deal with the humans. His marriage with Annora would end all of the bloodshed. And so the humans agreed. Annora lived unhappy but little by little she began to fall in love with the soon to become vampire king.

Alaric and Annora lived happy but not for very long. One night a vicious and evil vampire slautered Annora. Alaric searched and searched for the vampire responsible but never could. He couldn't take the death of his beloved and vowed to get vengence.

Alaric made a pact with an evil and very powerful witch, Pandora. She promised to help him find the vampire and to bring back his beloved but only if all witches would be allowed to live freely among humans. Alaric agreed.

He then became the all powerful, and very feared vampire king. Years passed and Alaric waited and waited but when the witch died, he lost all hope.

Years later Alaric agreed to build a school in the forest were his castle was on. This school would allow humans to attend one building of the school and vampires on the other. This way he would make young human girls fall for him and then feed of of them. He became very cold and very distant. His closest friends abandoned him. The light in his eyes no longer there. The vampire king belived that he would never be happy but things changed with the arrival of Victoria ......

_
And so our story begins tun tun tun! lol 😉😂
Hello everyone.🤗😀 This is my very first book. I am NO professional this will have lots and lots of grammar errors 😑just warning you all. This is just for fun so I will only update when I get inspiration. I hope you all enjoy it. 😘😆

ALARIC:  (David Gandy) Male protagonist

ALARIC: (David Gandy) Male protagonist. He is very dark and serious. He used to be very happy and funny but ever since the death of his beloved Annora he hasn't been the same since. He is also super attractive and dreamy (aka smoking hot 😏😉)

 He is also super attractive and dreamy (aka smoking hot 😏😉)

VICTORIA: (Jenna Coleman) Female protagonist. She is very kind. An adventurist, she is very creative and smiles a lot. She has a lot of empathy for others. She is also very beautiful and more of the inocent and pure type. She stands up for what she believes is right and is cute and funny.😀😆