Remembering:Ch 18

Victoria POV:

I was currently in the bath. It was relaxing but I couldn't stop feeling worried about Draven. I needed to see him and I was going to convince this man to let me see him.

After the bath I dried myself and as I was going out I was met with red blazing eyes. The man from before looked at me hungrily. My heart was beating so fast so I took a step back. The man followed until I felt my back against the wall. He smelled my hair and I could almost feel his lips against my neck it made me shiver in pleasure.

He looked at me with those blazing red eyes and he grabbed my waist. He clenched his jaw. He looked like he was trying to control himself. His grip tightened as he eyed me up and down. The towel was quite small even for my petite body. The towel was above my knees and left quite a lot for the imagination. He stared at my lips and leaned in for a kiss.

I panicked and yelled the first think I could think of.

"Let me see Draven!"

He paused and hit the side of the wall with his fist.

I flinched in surprise.

After a short pause he said,
"Fine I wil let you see that as*.... man but with one condition."

He looked at me and smirked.

My body felt weak with just a smile.

"W-what's the condition."

"You have to be my women and act as my wife."

This phrase felt so familiar almost like this had happend before.

"What?........no I can't I won't."

"Well then you will never see that man again."

"That isn't fair,"I yelled.

My towel started to become loose and before it could fall to the ground my immediate reaction was not to do the normal thing of picking up my towel but instead to grind myself against the handsome man in front of me. It was the only way I could cover myself in time before he saw my naked body but a part of me knew that I craved this mans touch. I immediately regretted my action. I could feel Alaric and he could DEFENITALY FEEL me. By now I could feel his hard on. I quickly moved away and picked up the towel. He quickly left the room and I couldn't help but feel this sexual tension between us. I put on the pjs the butler had brought for me and brushed my hair. I tried to forget about what had happened earlier but I couldn't.

I heard someone open the door so I ran to the bed and covered myself with the warm blankets.

It was him. I slowly peaked out from under the blanket to make sure it was him, and sure enough it was the same sexy man, wait did I just say sexy? stop it Victoria I mentally scolded myself.

He looked like he had just came out of the shower and his six pack abs were very much visible. I tried not to stare but he caught me.

"Like what you see princess. It comes with the package," he said with a smirk.

My face turned red as a tomato. Seriously this man was making me do the weirdest things and I didn't know why.

"So will you really let me see Draven."

His smile turned to a scowl.

"I already told you yes but only if you obey my condition."

"But I can't be your woman."

"Well then you will never see Draven". He said as he started to leave.

I quickly got up from the bed and grabbed his arm " I'll do it"