With you at last : Ch 20

It had been almost 2 years since I had last seen Alaric. The last time we meet he told me that he was going to become a stronger and better man. A man worthy of me. No matter what I said or did nothing could change his mind. He told me that we would meet one day and that we would be together once again. It  was now Christmas time and everytime I saw a couple, I would think of him, of us.

PRESENT DAY:

"Here is your coffee and gingerbread cookie." I said as I placed the warm items in the table.

I had been working in a small but cute cafe. I was saving money to open a bakery.

I went home that day and noticed there was one more car parked in front of my parents house.

It seemed like a very expensive car.

"Uhhhm ok, who knows maybe granny finally got that race car she wanted for Christmas,"I said laughing

I walked inside and noticed my family talking about something. As soon as they saw me they ran to me.

"Victoria you never told us about your fiance!"

My grandmother was crying tears of joy.

"I thought you would stay single for ever" she said jokingly.

"Grandma!" I said laughing

"Wait did you guys just say fiance!"I yelled.

"Yes!" They all screamed with excitement.

"He is such a FINE gentle man. And that a** tho. Girl you are so lucky", my cousin said.

"Mia!" I looked at her surprised.

This is a complete misunderstanding. Who is this man? I thought

I walked towards the man who seemed to be tall and might I add also had a very nice physique. He appeared to be talking to my dad.
I tapped on his shoulder and was about to start yelling when I realized who my "fiance" was.

"Alaric!?"

"Princess I am glad you are finally here. I wanted to ask your dad for your hand in marriage."

I stood there completely in shock.

".... can I have a word with you....honey?" I said trying to remain calm.

"Of course princess!"

We went to the balcony.

"Alaric what the he..."
Before I could say more he crashed his lips onto mine. His tounge devoured me. It was a very sensual and passionate kiss. It felt like our encounter back in the academy. He was thirsty, for me. His hand grabbed my waist tightly and I could feel him playing with the hem of my shirt. I could feel his strong arms on my bare skin.  He occasionally bit my lip making me moan in pleasure. I could feel his hard on. This seemed to make me snap. I pushed him away.

We were both breathing so fast.

"So what do you want to talk about?"
He said licking his lips and giving me one of those smirks that could always make my knees go weak. His eyes showed glimps of red. I knew he was lusting for me.

It made me feel both excited but nervous.

I gulped hard. I tried my best to remain calm but I couldn't. I had just made out with the love of my life who I had not seen in almost 2 years. I mean that is bound to do something to you right?

He began to walk towards me but I took steps back.

"So tell me princess, what is bothering you?"

It felt like a cat and mouse.

"Y-y-you"

"Me"

"You're he-he-here" I said messing with my words. 'Calm down Victoria' I told myself.

"Yes what belongs to you has returned" he said now too close for my comfort.

I took a step back but stopped when I felt Alarics hand on my back. We were so close. This was something I had missed a lot and I am sure he did too since his eyes were still red and his smile expressed such love and tenderness.

He kissed my forehead.

"I am sorry." He said giving me a sad smile.

"I promise that I will never leave you again. I think the real problem will be how long you can stand having me around you all the time. I have to take care of what's MINE." He said placing a small kiss on the corner of my lips.

He then got on one knee and took out a ring.

"Victoria will you marry me... again, and be my wife and life long partner forever."

It didn't take me long to respond.
"I will. No matter how many years, no matter how many lives I will allways be yours!"

We shared another passionate kiss but quickly stopped when we noticed my family watching.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" I asked.

"Like the whole time." They said with a little too much excitement.

My face turned red as a tomato. Alaric just smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

We stared into each others eyes because we knew that this time we would finally be together.

THE END

-----------
I hope you all enjoyed my book. 😁😆
I really enjoyed writing it. I want to thank all of you who supported my book! It makes me feel so happy!!!😆☺ I how you all continue to support me in the future with my other books. Thanks for reading! 😘💗💖