True Feelings: Ch 15

Alaric POV:

"I knew you'd want me back baby."

"Don't call me that, you know why I called you."

"Yes, to satisfy you"she said in a seductive tone.

"You are here to satisfy my thirst that's all. So don't get any ideas."

"Ok but I know that after drinking my blood you might change your mind"

I ignored her and just drank her blood. Her blood wasn't delicious at all but it was enough to satisfy my thirst and keep me from drinking Victorias blood. I knew I would need to drink her blood once again. But I had to find another way to satisfy my thirst.

She whined because I had kept my word and did not sleep with her. She had only been one of many distractions to help me cope with not having Annora with me. Now that I had Victoria I no longer needed anything. I only need her and her alone. She was all I needed to feel truly happy.

After my meal I got ready and went to school. I couldn't wait to see my princess, my Victoria.

Victoria POV:

I got ready, ate breakfast and headed to school with Katie. I was excited but at the same time I was super nervous to see Alaric. It was becoming hard to sleep and hard to concentrate in class because all I could think about was Alaric. It made me feel butterflies just thinking about him.

Once we arrived I saw Mr.Mezaroa.

"Goodmorning" He said.

"Goodmorning Mr.Mezaroa."

"Victoria can I talk to you for a second."

"Yes of course what do you need."

"I was wondering if you could help me out with something. If possible could you help me get a book from the library."

"A book?"

"Yes. I just need one more book to complete the class set. So since you love to read I figured you must be very familiar with the library."

"Actually yes I am. You picked the right person for the job."

"Perfect. So I can count on you to give me the book today in class."

"Yes sir!"

He laughed.
"Thank you Victoria."

He looked at me but I couldn't help but feel his eyes telling me something. I decided to ignore it. I must me imagining things.

During break I decided to take the opportunity to get the book for Mr.Mezaroa. I asked the librarian and she showed me where I could find it.
I went to the row of books and there it was. I extended my hand but quickly realized that the book was just too high for me to reach. I decide to try again but luckily someone reached for it and grabbed the book. I turned around and was face to face with a hard chest. I didn't want to look up because I knew it was Alaric and my heart was beating like crazy. I slowly lifted my head up and was met with Alarics lips.

"Princess" he whispered. He was staring at me amused. It took a deep breath. He was very close and if I only moved an inch our bodies would  touch.

"How did you know I was here?"I said looking anywhere but his beautiful crystal blue eyes.

"I saw you and followed you inside."

I tried to hide a smile.

"My book?"I said.

He was about to give it to me but when I reached out to grab it he grabbed my hand.

"Alaric I need the book."