Falling in Love?: Ch 5

Victoria pov:

"Stop" I said in pants. He heard me but he wouldn't stop. I wanted him to stop not because I didn't like it, no I loved it. I wanted to stop before we got to far. He finally stopped. He then moved a strand of my hair and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes.

"I will see you soon my love" and he left.

I could finally breath.
I just smiled and started to laugh, but then I got worried very worried. What did I just do tonight ?

I went back to the girls dorms and took a shower with my favorite strawberry body soap and cherry blossom shampoo.

Once I was done I put on my soft blue pjs and went to bed.
Katie came back a little later. She assumed I was asleep so she took a shower and went to bed as well.

(11:00) at night..........................

I couldn't sleep at all that night. What was happening to me. Making out with the hottest most unreachable guy in the whole school.This wasn't me, it wasn't me at all. It suddenly became hard to breath. I got a brown paper bag and began to breath in and out. My friend Katie turned on the lights and just looked at me confused.

"What is happening" she said.

"Well,.......IkissedthehottestguyinschoolakathemysteriousAlaricakathegreatgrandsonofthefounderofthisschool.

"Stop speaking a different language Victoria, speak women speak in English", Katie said.

"OK........ I Victoria Amherst made out with Alaric.
OK there I said it, so what do I do now I mean it was my first kiss and make out session for that matter.
More like first and last make out session may I make it very clear.
So what do I do Katie I can't belive I kissed him back, I actually kissed him back. I don't know how to kiss, but I did."

She looked at me completely shocked.
"I can't belive you would doubt it for a second Victoria. He is like the hottest guy in the whole school maybe even the world and you are telling me that he kissed you. Wait a minute more importantly how was it! Is he a good kisser, wait did he put his toung in your mo.....

"Omg Katie, stop it , stop it right there. And if you are wondering if we French kissed then yes, yes we did. And yes he is a good kisser, a very very good kisser." I began to think of our kiss and suddenly it became hard to breath, so I got my brown paper bag again.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh omg Victoria. You're so lucky. She began to scream like a maniac and began to jump around the room.

"Comme on you know you want to jump too"
She pulled me up from the bed and we began to scream and jump excitedly.

The girls from the room next to us yelled "shut up" We stopped but began to laugh.

ANNORA PAST.......................

"Grandmother I can't marry him. He is a vampire and the soon to be vampire king. Vampires killed my parents your daughter."

"Annora I am very aware of what happened to my daughter. Annora look at me I know you don't want this I really do, but If there was another way I would do it. But there isn't, this is the only peaceful way to end this bloody war. Think about it, if there was no war between vampires and humans your mother would still be alive. Annora I love you very much but this war needs to stop.
Look the Vampire prince seems to really love you. He sends flowers, dresses, chocolates and jewelry to the cottage all the time."

"But you know I hate them all, well not the flowers. I just hate how he believes that I will fall for him just because of useless materialistic things. Love can not be bought grandmother. It just cant!
I crossed my arms.

"Annora please do this for your parents, for the peace full times they never saw. And for the peaceful times you will be able to see. You will see peace in your lifetime. No more feeling terror every night before bed, or every time you have to go to the village to buy groceries. Annora you are a very beautifu young lady and my very brave girl, please honey."

I breathed in and out. I remember my mother telling me that she would do everything she possibly could to allow me to see a beautiful world. A world in which there was peace. A peaceful world between vampires and humans, but she died before she could see her deepest wish come true.

"OK I'll marry Alaric". I decided that I would fulfill my mothers wish. I would help create that peaceful world she dreamed of.

NEXT DAY............................

What was that dream. It felt so real. What is happening to me, am I going crazy. I suddenly felt a pillow hit me.

"Victoria get ready already and please turn off that alarm."

"Ooooh yea sorry Katie."
She just smiled.

AT SCHOOL.........................

"So we never got to talk about you and that guy who asked you to dance with him."I told Katie.

"Well remember when I told you that he was boyfriend material well I wasn't lying. He asked me out. We are going on a date this Saturday. I cant wait !!!!!"

I suddenly saw Alaric and the rest of the special class. Our eyes met and he looked so happy just looking at me.

"Good morning ladies".
His voice was so deep and sexy. What am I thinking, snap out of it Victoria I scolded myself.

"Good morning" we both said.

He wouldn't stop staring at me or my lips. So to make sure I wasn't just imagining things I decided to bite my lip. His jaw clenched and his eyes
showed glimpse of red. The girl behind him noticed because she told us "well the bell will be ringing soon, you girls should be heading to class."

"Yea of course", let's go Victoria." Katie said.
I snapped out of it and said "yea sorry, lets go."

When I looked back I saw Alaric staring at me with such loving eyes.

I got butterflies in my stomach.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡
This is their first encounter after that steamy moment they had together. Next chapter there will be another romantic moment. I love romantic moments lol 😆🤗😍