The First Day - Chapter 3

The first day of school was really weird. I woke up at five, took a shower, made breakfast, and woke the boys up. After breakfast, we changed into our school uniforms. The uniforms were very simple and dull. I had a black skirt with a white line at the bottom, a white button-up shirt, and a black tie. The twins had black pants, a white button-up shirt, and a black tie. We gathered our gear and headed out the door.

It took about five minutes to get to the main building. Once we got in, we took off our outdoor shoes, put the indoor ones on, and headed to our homeroom. A few kids were already seated so we took our seats in the back of the class. The room had a lecture hall look to it and each booth sat three people. A few minutes after we sat down a woman in her thirties appeared out of nowhere and stood behind the teacher's desk.

"Hello, my name is Ms. Sue. I will be your homeroom teacher and your communication arts teacher," Ms. Sue greeted. "Now, I want each of you, starting from the front left and all the way to the back right, to tell me your name, age, race, and two things about yourself."

She then motioned for the first person to start their introduction. A kid with brown hair, yellow-green eyes, and lightly tanned skin stood up.

"Hi, my name is Alamo. I'm 16 and an alpha. I play soccer, baseball, basketball, and I do track. I have been to and won, the nationals of all those sports in middle school," Alamo announced and then sat down.

After that, the kid next to him stood to introduce himself and we went down the line until we got to a boy with black hair, thin-rimmed glasses, charcoal black eyes, and very pale peach skin. He stood up with a book in hand and pushed his glasses up.

"Hello, my name is Koya. I'm 16 and an alpha. I have helped scientist with many discoveries. I have never met anyone that is smarter than I am," Koya bowed and sat down. It wasn't long before it was my table's turn to introduce ourselves.

Kato was the first to go," Hey, my name is Kato. I'm 16 and an alpha. I do any and all sports. Plus, I love to watch anime and play video games."

Next was Kotaro," Hello, my name is Katoro. I'm 16 and an alpha. I am the twin brother of Kato. I also like anime but love to read and learn."

I was the last at my table to stand, " Hi, my name is Mari. I'm 16 and an omega. I have never gone to school before this and I work so if I get a call I will have to take it, I apologize in advance for the interruption."

After my introduction, I sat down. Everyone in the class was looking at me like I was joking.

"And yes I am an omega. I'm not pulling your leg," I assured them. After that, the rest of the class did their introductions. By the time the introductions were done, the class was over. It was an hour and a half more before our core classes were finished.

We then separated into classes based on race. Even though I'm an Omega I was assigned to the Alpha classes. When I walked into the classroom, Kato and Kotaro came over to me and told me I was in the wrong room.

"I'm not in the wrong room. Look, the schedule told me to go here," I showed them my schedule.

"What, but this is the Alpha class?" Kotaro questioned.

"Ok students, come line up shoulder to shoulder," A man with army pants, a blond military cut, and blue eyes commanded.

"Yes, sir," I straightened and saluted. Everyone followed and did the same.

"Ok maggots, My name is Corporal James, I'm going to call your name and you're going to respond with 'sir', got that," He shouted.

"Yes, sir," The class chanted.