The Babysitting Club - Chapter 5

( A week later)

The writing assignment is due today and Kato is freaking out about how he is going to get an F and fail in life.

"You aren't going to fail. I read both of your stories and they were very good," I assured him as the three of us walked into the main building. We walked into the classroom and sat down waiting for the teacher and the rest of the class to come. Five minutes passed before everyone was in the classroom.

"Ok everyone we have two new students," Ms.Sue announced. Two girls stepped into the classroom and stood in front of the class. The first girl had milk chocolate brown hair with green and blond highlights, light pale peach skin, and grey-blue eyes. The second girl had almost my hair color, tan skin, and brown eyes. My eyes widened with recognition. Without thinking I shot up from my seat to the front of the room pulling my teammates into a bear hug.

"I've missed you guys," I exclaimed. Forgetting all about the mask I had up. It fell once I saw my two friends from military training days.

(Flashback - military training)

I had been put in charge of a training squad, myself and two others. I had already climbed to the top and now was bored. No one could keep up with me. So, I decided why not train some newbies.

I walked down the hall of the newbie training building. I was wearing my black, non-heeled boots, black thigh-high socks, a short skirt with tight spandex shorts, a black cloth that covered up my bound chest, and a cropped black jacket (the same outfit I have in the school). I walked into a room with two girls sitting on a couch waiting for my arrival.

"Hello, you must be my little trainees," I said walking into the room.

"Little no, but yes we are your trainees," The girl with green highlights responded. Both girls then stood, towering over me. Curse my shortness.

"Ok, you might not be little in the height department," I mumbled. "Now let's introduce ourselves. My name is Mari Wilson. I am ranked at General in all military categories. I have been in the military for over three years. I am thirteen. My parents are dead and I lived on the streets for about five years. I like to read, train, write, draw, watch anime, chicken-noodle soup and create things. I dislike crowds, people who think they're perfect, people who look down on me, people who underestimate me, everyone that I don't know, and Sakura from 'Naruto'. Ok, you go green highlights."

"My name is Atsuko Aray. I am thirteen. I like to read, draw, listen to music, and hanging out with friends. I dislike a lot of things," The girl named Atsuko said.

"My name is Luna Westaria. I am thirteen. I like to read, draw, watch anime, listen to music, hang with friends, and to train," The girl named Luna announced.

By just their introductions I could tell they would both be loyal allies and exceptional soldiers.

(End of flashback)

I knew they would become great and they did under my orders and training.

"We missed you too," Luna exclaimed hugging me back with a death grip.

"Luna, stop before you crush her," Atsuko shook her head with a small smile on her lips.

Luna let me go from her death hug and I thanked Atsuko.

"Ok ladies, I would love it if you would sit down. Mari, since you seem to know them you can show both around after school," Ms.Sue inquired.

"Yes, ma'am," I beamed leading them to some seat next to mine.