|| Chapter 3 ||

"No running in the halls, detention for you."

As the Principal led the child away to the detention room, Mr. Baldi frowned. He goes too light on these brats. I would say a good smack would put sense into them.

Mr. Baldi yawned and leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes. "Gotta, Sweep Sweep Sweep!" Shouted a voice. Mr. Baldi cursed softly. Damnit, of all things why him.

"Hello, Sweep." Mr. Baldi said coldly.

"Hello, sweetie!" Sweep sang, turning to him. "How are you this fine evening!"

"Don't you dare call me that. You have no right to say that. I never forgot about what you told me." Mr. Baldi snarled darkly.

Sweep could have smirked if he had a face. "Nor have I. I would never forget about such a day." Then, he leaned close. "I know what you're doing."

"What?" Mr. Baldi coughed.

"You have him under your spell. You're a piece of shit and your just using him." Sweep Hissed. "He's Mine, He knows it but he's under your influence."

"Sweep, you're insane. He doesn't love you." Mr. Baldi muttered, trying to lighten his voice. However, anger built up into him. How dare he, speak of the Principal like he's his property when he's mine. My lover, and my principal. "Look, It's hard to accept this fact but-"

"But nothing. He loves me, I know he does. I swear to you, Mr. Baldi, I swear that I will get my revenge and my lover back." Sweep Snapped. "And I will treat him better than you could ever do!"

Then, he turned sharply and left, leaving Mr. Baldi. He's lost in love, but... he's a good... broom... not that I would ever say that out loud, he's usually so nice and cheerful. Love can do such strange things to a person... or broom. Mr. Baldi sighed. Snapping at him isn't going to help improve our conversation, nor our relationship.

The Principal returned, giving Mr. Baldi a confused look. "I heard screaming over here, I had suspected it was one of the children. But it was you and Sweep. Did something happen?"

It's not my place to tell The Principal Sweep's feelings. "You know Sweep, being a complete idiot." Mr. Baldi forced out a weak laugh.

"And I know you, being grumpy as usual." The Principal purrs. "But I do hope you're telling me the truth."

"I am. I would never lie to the cutest person in the world." Mr. Baldi teased.

"Bloody damnit, you know I don't like being called that." The Principal huffs. "It's too girly for my nature."

"It's not girly enough, though." Mr. Baldi raised his hands, putting on a disgusted face and a high pitch squeal erupting from his throat. "Ew, there's mud all over my gloves and suit! This will take years to wash!"

"I do not sound like that!" The Principal's usually monotoned voice shifted slightly. "At least I don't sound like a clown on steroids!"

"Touché. Now, you going to continue making fun of my voice or are we going to go for that walk?"

"Yes, let's go for that walk." The Principal huffs. Mr. Baldi turned and started to walk, when he heard the Principal's breath hitch when he realized something.

"Oi! You started it first!" He shouted, running after him.

When he was by Mr. Baldi's side, he wrapped an arm around the taller male and led the way. Mr. Baldi snickered, loving how much fun he could get teasing the Principal, who was so monotoned that it just sounded weird when he gets offended.

What does he sound like when he's having sex-?