|| Chapter 12 ||

The Principal was sipping tea on the day it happened.

The day when someone knocked on the door, and he looked up. "Who is it?" He asked. Recently, he's been busying himself with paperwork. There was only a few days left of school, signifying more work to be done. The Principal had to sign report cards, work on bills, etc, which made him unable to see Baldi.

"Player; I got the delivery you wanted." Responded a shy voice. "May I come in?"

"Of course." The Principal closed his folder and shifted it to the side, clamping his hands together and centered them on the desk.

Player came in with a box, struggling over to the Principal's desk. "What's in this box?" They asked out of curiosity. "It's so heavy!"

The Principal used a small blade in his desk to cut it open, spreading out the box's folds and taking out a brand new rulebook. "Mr. Baldi advised me to get a new rule book for the next school year." The Principal said cheerfully. "Though Sweep complained that it's always the same one every year."

Player huffs. "You Do You, Principal. Your welcome for getting that box."

"Thank you. I'll be sure to give you a free pass on no detention for an hour." The Principal sighed, closing his new rule book and putting it off to the side. As much as he wanted to bask it with his eyes, he had work to do. "Dismissed."

"Wait." Player squeaked Out, earning a raised eyebrow from the Principal. "I haven't seen Sweep all day. And there's a huge mess in the cafeteria. The soda machine doesn't work anymore, either."

"I'll put a word in with Sweep." The Principal stood up. "In fact, I do need to speak with him. Though I am curious as to why the cafeteria and soda machine are the way you claim."

"The class just entered and saw it like that." Player stammered. "Mr. Baldi threatened that if it was one of us playing a joke, he would whoop our ass."

The Principal choked on his tea. "I'm sure he didn't mean that." He huffed weakly. "I'll go and check on the cafeteria myself. I'm curious as to what happened."

With that, he dismissed the student. He put his paper work to the side, standing up and walking out of the door. He made his way towards the Cafeteria. Half of him expected a simple child mess, one where there's a few pieces of food scattered across the tables. However, when he got there, his jaw fell open.

Tables were tossed and turned over, some still standing but pushed to the side. A few lights were flickering, though some were dead. The soda machine looked bent and unnatural, with a few sodas around it, opened and spilled across the floor.

The Principal slowly walked in, his eyes looking around warily. "Oh... Oh my god..." He muttered, his voice echoing along the walls of the cafeteria.

"It's a mess, I know. I'll have it cleaned soon." Sweep's voice echoed behind him, causing him to jump and spin. Sweep was in the darkness, which the Principal had to peer his eyes into.

"Sweep, what happened? You look... taller." He observed quietly, trying to get a good glance at the hidden object.

"Do you like it?" Sweep chuckled. "I had a few improvements made. Just for you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." The Principal said sharply. "Sweep, I can't see you. Come out now."

Sweep chuckled again, but this time it sent chills up the Principal's spine. "Sorry, Boss. Will do."

And Sweep came out. Human.

The male had a dark skin color, not too dark. He had white hair with a splash of green, just like his broom design. He wore green janitor clothing with jeans, a green and white hat placed on top of his head. He had a bit of chin hair, with bright read eyes. If the Principal wasn't dating Baldi, he probably would have went out with Sweep. But something about him was preventing him, not just Baldi.

"S-Sweep.." The Principal stammered, cursing himself for stuttering. "You... changed."

"Do you like it? I did it for you. It was painful, but it's done!" Sweep looked excited. The Principal noted a red amulet around his neck, a huge jewel in the center of a golden ring. Sweep noticed his staring. "This is what's helping me. Someone gave it to me to transform into whatever I want. And I picked a human!"

Sweep began to approach The Principal, who stepped back to keep distance. "Sweep, why do you want to be a human? I liked you the way you were..-"

"Liked, Boss, liked. I want to be loved." Sweep snarled. "And being a broom prevented me from having you to myself."

The Principal's back hit a wall. "Sweep-"

Sweep pushed his body closer to the Principal's his red eyes baring into gray. "Oh, God. You're so beautiful. I've always wanted to do this." Sweep Breathed. "I've always wanted to make you mine."

And Sweep slammed his lips into the Principal's.