|| Chapter 4 ||

Sweep sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Damn him, damn that bald teacher." Sweep snarled, ramming himself against the wall. He did this a few times until pain flashed through him. He 'looked' up and noticed his hand had a small crack in it. Well, shit.

Sweep looked around and heard footsteps. Damnit, is Baldi coming at me again?

"What the hell do you want, Baldi?" Snapped Sweep, swerving around. Then, he noticed the Principal. "Oh- Boss! I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine." The Principal murmurs. "Sweep, you've acting really weird lately. It's starting to concern me. Is something wrong?"

"Life in general." Sweep stammered, his anger quickly melting at the sight of the Principal. God, he's so beautiful. So perfect in every aspect. How did such an angel come down? Sweep does admit that he's obsessed with the Principal. What's not to love? However, Sweep couldn't let this male go. Not with Baldi.

Sweep does love The Principal. The broom, as much as he wanted to be with this man, would prefer the Principal to go with someone better than Baldi.

"Life." The Principal sighed. "It's such a crappy obstacle." He looked at Sweep. "Sweep, you could always tell me your problems. As much as you're annoying, you're still a good friend of mine."

Sweep took a deep breath. I could tell him. Maybe that would help... telling him so I could relieve it, so I could get over him and talk to Baldi as a person. I can deal with being his friend.

"Yes, I do want to tell you something." Sweep Breathed.

"Do you want to walk with me?" The Principal asked quietly. "We can talk there."

"Okay!" Sweep perks up, before following after Principal. Damn... he's so kind.

The two walked in silence, well the broom swept. The Principal looked off into the distance, his gray eyes shining in the sunlight. I will admit... Baldi is so damn lucky to have him. Sweep thought. They walked to a beautiful lake, with a small wooden playground and a few boats. A forest laid not too far ahead. The Principal sat down on a small bench not far from the lake, crossing his legs and placing his hands on them.

Sunlight trickled down, hitting them both and warming them. Sweep climbed up onto the bench to sit beside him, though his handle stuck out annoyingly. The two stayed in this silence for a while, watching the lake.

The lake turned a beautiful pink with a tint of yellow. Stars speckled out across it, and the moon began to rise from behind the trees.

"The night turns beautiful here." The Principal's usually monotoned voice was hinting admiration. "It's truly an wonderful place."

"It's amazing." Breathed Sweep. "Really, really cool, boss."

The Principal's eyes flicked to Sweep. Under this light, the Principal looked... astonishing. Sweep was speechless at this male. "...Principal Thing." Sweep Mumbled, surprising the Principal by using that name. "There's... something that I need to talk to you about."

"I'm all ears." The Principal replied.

"I..." Sweep hesitates. He doesn't want to ruin their relationship. He never wants to ruin the Principal's feelings towards him, even if they were considering him as a friend.

"Sweep." The Principal's voice dropped. "I promise you, whatever's happening, I'll try my best to support you. As a boss and a friend." A small smile tugged at the older male's lips.

Sweep took a deep breath. "Principal... I really thank you for this. I really feel happy that you're so... understanding."
The Principal nodded, not wanting to interrupt. "I... I really like you. More than a friend. You're really Beautiful, kind, sarcastic, funny, you're just a really good person. I love hanging out with you."

The Principal's gray eyes showed no other emotion other than a blink, his mouth shut, listening to the broom. "I... understand you're with someone." Not really. "But..." Sweep chokes slightly.

The Principal's hand gently touched the broom. "Oh... Sweep.. I never knew you felt that way." He said softly. "You're an amazing broom. You're fun, always joking around, positive, and just great to hang out with."

"What makes him better than me?" Sweep whimpered.

The Principal's gaze softened. "Love is difficult, Sweep. Both of you are amazing people- and brooms. However something stands out from Baldi that makes him... you know..."

Sweep nodded slightly. "I... guess." It's because he's human. The Principal couldn't love a broom...

Then, the Principal hugged Sweep. "I love you, as a really good friend." The Principal murmurs, rubbing the handle slightly. "I'm so sorry I can't return your feelings."

"It's fine." Sweep replied softly, leaning into the hug in an attempt to return it. "I love you too, as a really good friend."

"And I want to talk to the Principal." Sweep turned sharply and saw Baldi with his ruler, angry.