|| Chapter 11 ||

Everything was almost back to normal.

Except for the occasional school children disappearances, Sweep felt like almost everything was solved. His ambitions towards the Principal faltered drastically, knowing that In the end, he was a broom, and the Principal would never date a broom. He still believed heavily that the Principal did love him, but was just too caught up in Mr. Baldi's manliness. However Sweep believed that together in Heaven, The Principal would love him as they watch Mr. Baldi burn in Hell.

This was all part of the plan. Sweep had been so tempted to rat Mr. Baldi out, but the Bully told him to keep quiet until he had something. The Bully never told him what this something was, and he never understood under The Bully's rambling about quarters. Sweep sighed under his breath as he slid along the sleek floors of the school.

The Bully has asked him to come meet him by the cafeteria, but Sweep was stalling, specifically because he didn't know why the Bully wanted to talk to him. The broom has tried to tell the Bully that he and the Principal talked, but the Bully seemed to be so focused on something else. Sweep didn't know what he meant, and he would prefer not to.

Sweep, at last, made it to the cafeteria reluctantly. He gently pushed open the doors, coughing slightly. The cafeteria was dark, so the broom had to make his way carefully along the tables. He tried to peer into the dark, however he couldn't see anything.

"Bully? I'm here, what do you want?" Part Of Him prayed that Bully was not there, or left because of his stalling. However, his heart sank when he herd a chuckle.

"You're late."

"I'm a janitor, I had to clean up student messes. But that doesn't matter, I'm here now." Sweep said sharply. "Now what do you want, can't you see it's after school hours?"

The Bully appeared into the light, his fat stomach noticeable in the dimmed room. Sweep swallowed nervously. "Now, now. I wouldn't be snapping at the person who has the answer to your problem."

"I don't know what you mean." Sweep Snapped.

"You said it yourself, in order for the Principal to like you, you need to be human. You're so caught up in that fact, and it's truth. I've seen the way he looks at you. Sadly, he's not happy with putting a handle up his ass." The Bully ran his tongue over his lips. "I have something that will twist reality."

Sweep would have arched a brow if he had one. "You're Talking nonsense. I accepted he doesn't love me back because of it, I want to remain friends."

"Do you really?" The Bully leaned forward, his breath reeked of soda and chocolate. "I see the way you look at him, broom. You still love him."

"Even if I do, it's over now!" Sweep protested. "Besides, He has Baldi."

The Bully stayed quiet for a second, then chuckled. "What if Mr. Baldi was somehow..." His tongue clicked. "Terminated."

Sweep pulled away sharply. "As much as I hate Baldi, I'm not killing him nor betraying him."

"Then you're weak. Unwilling to fight to have your lover to yourself." The Bully snarled. "Mr. Baldi stole the Principal from you. He knew you loved him, so he wanted to make you suffer."

Sweep choked slightly. "That isn't true, Baldi and I have been good friends-"

"But now you're not, because he finally revealed his true feelings towards the Principal. He hates him, but to get under your handle, he loves him."

Sweep's Head spun. "This doesn't make sense, Bully."

The Bully began to circle the confused broom. "It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, it's truth. I would have suspected you of all people or objects to at least sense something was wrong."

"Baldi has attacked the Principal before..." Sweep muttered softly.

"Exactly. Why would he attack his loved one?" The Bully stopped behind Sweep. "Why would he hurt his loved one."

Sweep growled stiffly. "He-"

"I don't want to hear it. You're defending the man who raped the Principal."

"Wait, Baldi... what?" Sweep froze. Baldi... raped the Principal? No, no. The Principal would have told me, or at least showed signs...

The Bully offered a sick smile, unseen by the broom. "Yes. Haven't you heard the news? Mr. Baldi raped the Principal..."

Sweep's vision grew blurry. That... why? Why would Baldi be so sick? No, Baldi would never do that! But he killed someone...

"So, Sweep, Do you wish to be the Principal's knight in shining armor, or do you wish for Mr. Baldi to continue to steal him from you, break him... kill him..." The Bully murmurs, though Sweep nearly didn't hear him.

Sweep took a deep breath. "... what do I need to do?" He muttered.

The Bully grinned. "Excellent! I knew you would come to your senses. Now, pay me ten quarters and I will give you something that will change your life.... forever."