|| Chapter 10 || *PREVIEW

I want to Roleplay with someone- Anything Baldi's Basics. PM me or comment if you want to Roleplay, it could be OC x Character or Character x Character, I mainly Roleplay as Principal, but I can do others qwq

Mr. Baldi paced.

"Damnit, damnit, damnit." He groaned. "It's not my fault he's too god damn hot! Honestly, looking into those gray eyes makes me want to pin him down on that desk, bend him over, and-"

"Mr. Baldi?" A voice pips up.

Mr. Baldi froze and turned slightly, looking at Arts and Crafters. "My God, if I was scared easily you would have taken the cake."

"I'm sorry." Arts and Crafters said softly. "I didn't mean to. I heard you and Principal Thing are dating."

Mr. Baldi blinked. "News Spreads quickly." He muttered. "Why? I don't reckon anything happened."

"I-I... I don't know.. I heard him crying..." Arts And Crafters stammered.

"What else is new?" Mr. Baldi turned away. "I hurt him constantly, but yet again, He understands and helps me work through it. I should be there comforting him."

"Sir-?"

"Don't, I get it, I'm a bad person. I don't deserve him. But listen to my plan, I have an idea to make it all up to him."

"Sir-"

"Yes! Exactly! Thank you, Arts and Crafters. You're a really big help!" Mr. Baldi bolted away. He ran towards the cafeteria, where The Principal was alone cleaning. He hesitated and opened the door, quietly stepping inside.

"Hello, Mr. Baldi." The Principal straightened and turned to him slightly, his gray eyes dark with anger. "I accept you have something to say?"

Mr. Baldi's heart skipped a beat. What did Sweep tell him? "I.. I do."

"I am more than happy to hear it. I don't need Sweep explaining your actions." The Principal sat down, crossing his legs and folding his hands over them. Mr. Baldi sat down as well, swallowing hard.

Sweep told him about my murder.