-It's him..!!!-

Tom's POV
That commie...
WHY IS HE HERE!?
WHAT THE HELL DOES HE WANT!?
I inhaled and started to talk... "What do you want?!"
"I want to apologize... I'm so sorry!!
"APOLOGIZE!!!??"
"Geez calm yourself Jehovah. I know, I know I did something wrong and I actually regret everything, so I'm so so sorry"
I stood there in shock. Was this true? Are those all lies?
I couldn't bother to think right now as I started thinking about suicide, which just made things much worse in this situation.
Why me...?

Tord's POV
I just looked at him. Yeah, something was wrong with Tom, but I probably will just leave that to be. I can tell he has been through a lot by the nasty bags under his well...'eyes' and how pale his skin was. I don't even want to talk about how skinny he was... Was he even eating?! It just made me more worried about him for some reason. It was a feeling I never had towards him, but I just ignored it.
Now that I think about it... What do I really feel towards him?
"Thomas..?"
"What do you want from me?!"
"I just want to talk. Look I'm sorry and I truly am so, please calm down."
He just stared there at me in shock. Did I say something wrong?
"I will be back..."
I just nodded and with that, he left me, so I just sat on the sofa and waited for him to return.

-TIMESKIP BROUGHT BY ME-

I waited and waited, for now, more than 45 minutes which makes more concerned about Tom. Is he ok? Where is he? I've decided I've had enough so I stood up and walked to Tom's room.
The state of the room was absolutely terrible! There were empty Smirnoff bottles scattered everywhere and shattered glass. There were piled up stacks of clothing and by that something caught my eye... Tomee bear... He still has that old bear. I thought it was cute. Anyway, I should stop getting distracted and go search for Thomas. It just gets me more worried about seeing the state he is in...
He is definitely not ok nor fine...
I should just ask him what's wrong...
However, as I opened the bathroom door, pity through onto me hard...

Ah, this was a bit longer than the first chapter but here we the second. I'm just such a lazy child. HALP!