Blue Army ( also an apology to the readers )

???? PoV
Tord... a bastard and a cheat. No wonder the other leaders didn't like him. Mostly I had the most spiteful hate towards him. It all started when I became a solider of my Father's army, which now I own and is in my hands. Me and Tord were best friends, however he found other 'better' people he called 'best friends' and honestly there are lots more reasons to why I hate him so much, but I'm not bothered to name them. Then after years, Tord had became the Red Leader and his dream was to rule the world, so I became the Blue Leader after my Father's death and made sure to break Tord's dreams like he did to me.
However, a few weeks ago I have found out the most precious thing to him, which helps me destroy Tord's heart as revenge for all those years. The black eyed figure in front of me... The love of Tord's life... Thomas... I took out a knife and pointed it at the demon's ( Tom's ) neck. " Oh look what we have here-" then at that moment I've realized something that was different? Weird? Unexpected? I could find the word to describe it.

Tom's PoV
I'm scared... I'm frightened.. Let it stop.. Please someone help me... As I got these thoughts in my mind I started to worry and tear up. Why does life curse me this way? What have I ever done wrong..? I look down and the floor and sigh, then look up at the person in front of me. I felt like I recognise him.. It's so weird.. Maybe Tord will know who he is, but now I'm in a sticky situation.

I'm so sorry I haven't been on for AGES,
but I just have so much exams and tests that it is ridiculous ;-; Also I'm sorry that this is so short, my mind is running out of ideas *triggered* MIND THINK WHSHWGSG, anyway I will try so hard to be on Wattpad more, even though I have so much work to do.