Darkness

Tord's PoV
WHERE THE HELL IS TOM!? I have searched for more then 5 days already and I can't find him. I was starting to worry more and by that I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Tom. What has happened to him? Is he ok? Is he hurt!? Why did he leave!? More and more thoughts by each second. It killed me...
He means everything to me, even if we fought and had arguments, I still love him... even if he doesn't love me back.
No matter what.. but I will find him. Dead or alive, I will find him! I hope he's not dead though!! What if he is? Then there it goes again with those thoughts, why can't he just be here with me and he happy. I will do anything for that.

Tom's PoV
I woke up in a weird looking place. There were posters everywhere and blood dripping down the walls. It looked suspicious and creepy. I wanted to scream.. say something.. however my throat was too dry to and I felt very weak. What happened? I heard noises, such as footsteps and talking. I wonder where I was? Why were the walls covered in blood? The noises were getting louder and I could hear the talking get more clearer. The voice seemed deep but pleasant. It sounded like the figure was talking on a phone or some kind of communicator. Suddenly the darkness of the room became to light and I could see things more clearer. There was a figure who stood right in front of me. It was a tall male with bright blue, ocean eyes and blond wavy hair. He had some kind of uniform on with a blue symbol on it, however I couldn't really describe the symbol as it was covered with some kind of black cloth. This all was very suspicious and weird. The male opened his mouth to say something, however closed it immediately as he observed my soulless "eyes" and my pointy hair ( Steve ). I guess I didn't mind this, but I just felt awkward around the blond male.

After that I heard soft smooth talking, it sounded relaxing and they had a very heavy accent that sounded very familiar, but I couldn't remember from where. To be honest I actually had no idea what he said because of his heavy accent, but I picked up some words like blue leader or blue army. Even if he did use those words quite a lot I still haven't figured out what he meant by blue army and blue leader. It just all sounded very unbelievable and confusing, so I just didn't bother and listened to his heavy accent, still trying to figure out from where it is from and why it sounds so weirdly familiar. It's like I heard it from someone very close to me, however I can't remember who that was, which is not helping in this situation, at all. I had so many questions...

I know the song has nothing to do with the story, but I just love MCR so deal with it and this is a longer chapter then the others, so I'm kinda proud that I got out of bed and actually done something in my life. Also thank you everyone who voted and liked this story, I just can't explain how happy I am like..

Thank you everyone!!!! I appreciate this as I may be on #532 on Tord and stuff, but as it is my first story I am seriously very happy, so again I want to say thanks!!!!!