Prolouge

-Keys-

Your Name: {Y/N}

Nick Name: {N/N}

Color Choice: {C/C}

Hair Color: {H/C}

Eye Color: {E/C}

Skin Color: {S/C}

Body Part: {B/P}

Last Name: {L/N}

{I Don't Own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

{And those who read my Lyon x Blind Reader , Ellie and Aki will be in this as your little brothers} 

- - - - 

Kuro {L/N} stared at the baby he held in his arms in wonder, he was confused as for the fact his wife had given birth to a baby girl, something that wasn't normal at all in the {L/N} family, for the  fact there had never been a girl born into the family, only males and those males grew up to be strong leaders, no one knew why each woman they married only gave birth to males neither did they know why they were raised by their fathers only and never the mother.

So here he stands looking at the child in confusion yet he wasn't upset , this was an opportunity for him, for he would be the only {L/N} head to have a Daughter , he would raise her to be strong and he would raise her to be the next Head of the {L/N} family, the first female ever born to this family and she was valuable.

Kuro had decided to name his daughter {Y/N}, for he liked the sound of it, and even when his wife tried to beg him not to raise the girl up like a male , he refused seeing the fact it was something that had to be done.

So began {Y/N} {L/N} life, as for she was soon raised to be smart, cunning and strong, she had to study day and night, she had to go through harsh training and never once had she ever worn a skirt or a dress, she didn't have dolls when growing up no she had guns and knifes.

{Y/N} had helped trained her younger brothers when they were born, each and every one of them and she had Eight Little brothers each different in age, and she was still the only girl born to the family, she had never met her mother she had only ever saw the pictures hanging on the wall for she was forbidden to ever meet the woman.

When the female had turned 22, {Y/N} had gotten a job at Nanba prison, the woman knew her father would have been proud to know this , that was if he was still alive, for the fact her father had died when she was 18, and she being the next in line for the family had inherited the family fortune and family business.

{Y/N} had been given a tattoo on her {B/P} when it had happened and that tattoo is what made her a {L/N} , for all of them had it when they turned 18, and now here starts the real chapter in {Y/N}'s life as for she soon starts her first day at Nanba soon.

- - -